Reviews for Potters and the Days of War
SilveerKnighT chapter 5 . 16h
I realy like this story good job
perseus vindictus black chapter 5 . 6/30
It was an interesting chapter and as usual the flow was spot on, but I feel you glossed over Harry removing everyone's memory without consent too quickly and without much consequences.
Sonia25 chapter 5 . 6/30
Another nice chapter. Keep up the good work
thunderofdeath97 chapter 5 . 6/30
okay both charlus and dorea have black hair, then how did rose end up with red, i mean red hair is blonde gene, but black is more dominant than blonde, right? i feel like i am reading to much into this lol
Sonia25 chapter 4 . 6/28
This ff is getting interesting
Tinchu chapter 4 . 6/28
I just came accross this ff. I am looking it so far except the 3rd chapter because I am not interested in the founders history so that was the only bad chapter for me other than that this ff has been very good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Solitary Heart chapter 4 . 6/28
Bhruhhhhh amazing work just amazing I will be waiting for more
PotterDieHardFan chapter 4 . 6/28
Liked this chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter. Is some veela from also gonna attend ?
Lawrence HBain chapter 2 . 6/21
Sooo... Harry/Amelia and James/Lilly with a bit of one sided Lily/Harry to make things interesting... makes sense... if Lily does have something for Potter's and Harry and James are pretty similar while Harry and her are on good terms... she called him one of her best friends, yes? So ya it makes sense for her to feel something for him... now the question is how deep are the feelings and how awkward are things going to get in the story...
zippydip chapter 1 . 6/11
What happened to the update?
Sonia25 chapter 2 . 6/10
It is a nice ff. Can't wait for the next chapter.
richard333 chapter 2 . 6/9
good story
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 6/9
well this looked promising
DireWolf96 chapter 1 . 6/4
Please change pairing to Harry/Narcissa...