Reviews for A Chrono Trigger Christmas
WhyDoIHaveThisAccount chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
*grins* hehehehe that was VERY funny...this was good...real good..Um...can u draw a pic of Magus like that and send it to me? i would like it for my own 'speacial' reasons...hehehe PLEASE!
Crono2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Magus: why is it always me?

Crono: you're the only one really valid to qualify as a semi-human freak. Glenn looks more like a frog. R66-Y (robo) was a robot. the rest of us were just human.

Magus: so people frequently use the freakish one that looks kind of like a human? that's weird.

Vegeta: not as weird as my playing with poop while also drinking my piss.

Crono: (backs away from Vegeta)
Nothing1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Aww! I remembered you wrote this last year, and I just *had* to come read it again. You've written a Christmas Classic, Kat! I'll bring my kids here to read this one :P
TLOZLink5 chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
ROFL! Santa Claus is the Entity! Wonderfully written as always, Kat; just as good as the first time I read it! Merry Christmas to all of you!
pureVENOM chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Aww... So sweet... Yeah, I guess it's true... Well, I loved the beginning! Laughed like a maniac through it. The rest was nice. It was interesting that he delivered gifts to Bethasar (OMG, what happens to him in the game is so sad! I thought I was gonna cry!), Fiona (one helluva sidequest!), and Toma (Did he get outta that cave alright!). Santa scares me more than ever now, though. Also interesting how Magus was the one who gave Lucca that Red Gate. But... He was sleeping at the tree with the others! ...OHH! I get it NOW! Never mind! I get it! I understand!
It's Dead Jim chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I loved it! Great Job!
Kureejii Lea chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
That started off sorta crude (while still being funny P) but it turned out to be pretty good... well-written.
crono chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
in no way at wall was the amusing you compelatly destroyed chronot rigge rin that fanfic you need to get a life and sotp writing such dumb fan fics
abcxyz chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Bravo. This story was funny, but at the end, there was a good message for Christmas. Forget about the complait. This would ruin the whole thing. Well, maybe later!
Jonatan L chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
OK... how to put this... The first part made me laugh, a lot. The rest is cute, and I hate cute.

...It was pretty good, actually. I don't know if I like you for it, but somehow, you made me like a "cute" fic. That's takes some work.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
This is a good one...I'd be better if Magus DID find out who his future mate is...netherless HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Emerald Rose chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Oh. My. God. That. Was. Hilarious.
Avery chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
Sidesplittingly, severly funny. Hee . . . Magus is so cool. And I like your explaination of Lucca's gate.

Oh, by the way . . . the next story you write? Those leather pants? Could Magus be in them? *Grins*