Reviews for Chained to the Dark
Capella chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Good. Very good. It really does sound like Rath's thoughts. Probably because it sounds more afraid and childish than most Rath introspectives, but still dark enough to show his pain. That's why I like it. And because the poetry of it was nice. Whatever, it's good.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
*smiling sadly*...i can relate to rath...thou he's alot more depressed...but then again...can't we all raelate?...all of us feel this emotion this depression at one point in our lives right?...well i enjoyed reading your have an amazing talent for comine up with things from have a request...will you grant it?...make a story for rath and nidil...i love such stories...cuz their alike...and they can relate...thank you.
Symphadora chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Hey, you know who this is! Your poem made me soo depressed. But I see how you wrote it listening to those songs. Song inspired poems are pretty cool. Go to FictionPress and review my poems and story please! Look for Symphadora. Thanx in advance.
Dragon of Dreams chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
K and K here and you know who that is so fear us.

it was good just a little depressing my friend

oh and we have brownys and you don't so

HI!Kate here and im on a suger high!*gasps for air*...hehe...he

iTS ALL very confusing yes I nnow...wait no I dont but the hole point is that you can't delet !

Kelley hear and please feel sorry for me i have to deal with her.
MoonSeaEarth chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
HI!Yes its me... time i really did read it...well the whole thing that is...It was preety good and it did seem like Rath his mind that is (i wonder if he ansewers himself... that my friend would be creepy . (HAHAHAHAHAHAH)...ok sorry...and she whos gives head aches did NOT review me...Oh wel!And why did you take the other storie OF!That is how I ended up rereading this and reading the other part I didt bother but now I did.

Its all very confusing but the whole point is is that U cant Delet this! gasps for air

-From she who is on a suger high

(I just got back from the movies)BYE..see you at school write more!Bye !
Wild cherrys chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
That was relly depresing.
Kyoshi chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
That was *really* poetic. O_O I *liked* it a lot! Good job! Methinks it sounded song-ish. I liked it muchly. _
Wolfish Inclinations chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Claps* The poem is amazing! Really amazing! You captured Rath without making him OOC at ANY point in this. The best Rath introspective poem/story I've ever read... I don't know what else to say, except: Keep writing!