Reviews for Star Trek: Yin
Starpottergeek chapter 3 . 14h
good job cant wait for the next chapter and to see whats going to happen next
Starpottergeek chapter 2 . 7/22
good job keep up the good work
Starpottergeek chapter 1 . 7/22
good job keep up the good work whats your favorite dsc starfleet ship, mine is the shepard class
Dragon chapter 1 . 7/8
Arika Koski, you’re a broken record. Get over yourself. Drew can write whatever he wants. This is HIS account, NOT YOURS. Stop being an ass and leave him alone. You have no right to boss people around about what they want to write. If you like Balto so much, write your own stories. Don’t pull the “oh I’m so sorry” shit, you’re only gonna turn around and scream about some bullshit to him again. Leave him alone. Stop reading his stories if you hate them so much. He’s not making you read them, you did that to yourself. Only person at blame here is yourself.

Otherwise, lovely writing, Drew! Keep up the good work, my man!
drewdog302 chapter 1 . 7/6
Yo, Arika Koski what makes you think you have the nerve to come here and bitch about a FanFiction about a media franchise that you have no cares for after the constant harassment you have given me on “Dodger’s Princess” and secondly you keep saying that you’re going to stop harassing people only to come back weeks later and continue harassing people, and thirdly I NEVER said that I was no longer making Balto stories, and you cannot control of what I can and cannot upload on this site, now LEAVE me alone and go back to that stupid ass YouTube channel of yours and continue force shipping people’s OCs with your OCs.
Arika Koski chapter 1 . 7/6
WHAT?! YOUR NOT GOING TO WRITE NEW BALTO STORIES?! WELL SCREW THIS! I DON'T HAVE CARES FOR STAR TERK! I REFUSE TO LEAVE YOUTUBE! GO FUCK YOURSELF PRICK!