Reviews for Listen to the Rain
1010'jin chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I like it a LOT. Can't wait for next chapter. _

Happy writings!
StarGlaze chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
I've seen the movie and loved it. But kinda was sad that she had to leave him. But now you have this story of them together. LOVE IT! Can't wait 4 more.
Glove-Puppet chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
WOW! I haven't seen the movie yet (aren't I silly) but this was really interesting, and makes me what to see it! Great job Molly, and please continue! :) Sweet, as always.
loyal fan of yours chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
You have a creative imagination and your story is really fantastic in its own ways. You made it come to life as if the whole spirit world is real. I think you should carry on with the good work! I also think you can make Haku still seem abit dull and abit cold sometimes so it would be more original like the Spirited away movie. And you cant change the characters appearanceor attitude to much because what Spirited away fans are looking for is, they want a sequel of Spirited away, so you you have to give them the feeling it really is something really close to Miyazakis work. Then your work will be truely wonderful. Its a secret so dont tell anyone. Plus, I think you have to always keep the setting in the Aburaya or else where in Spirit world. Then the story will be like a dream come true and there will be more and more reviews and fans because you have fulfilled their hearts desire. Please can you write more chapters because I love it.
Susie chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Your story was so excellent. I never read such an imaginative plot before. wow I mean. How did you plan all this stuff out?

love,Susie
Nellas1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Good story! you must have chapter 2!
La Dirge chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
AH! where'd they go! this is terrible!

i really like the attitude between Sen and Haku.
Harpie138 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
O_o This story is awsome! You must continue or else I'l die on the edge of my seat!

Harpie
Freya the Dark chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Aw so sweet! Write more soon please!
Adhenefallen chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
i cant wait to see what happens next. Keep up your good work and update soon!

Gwendellen Snape
StrangeBrew97 chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Well that was a good beginning. I hope you can continue it. I hope to be reading your next chapter soon.