Reviews for Cause and Effect
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I feel so bad for not being able to read this earlier! aw man! This story should have an author's note saying "May cause temporary jealousy." I love this story to the fullest extent. *adds to fav's list* It seemed that everybody was in character (especially the Perv Merv. 5 stars, 2 thumbs etc!

XD
QuixoticLover chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Wow. *drools* That was awesome! _ Yes. Major envy of writing abilities. Simply amazing. GAH. I love it to death.
AbbyNormalitis chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow. I read this story and was simply, blown away in the prepotions of emotion you have displayed in your writing. It is absolutly beautiful. I love how even when singular, the twins are equial and one(you wrote). You have wrote this story in such a way that I thought as if this had actually happened and it was part of the Matrix series. Thank you for the read!

Raven.
maya chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
I think that this is the second time I've read this fic. To be honest, I showed up on your page through a link of a Weiss Kreuz site looking for Schwarz fics, but then I noticed the Twin fic and immedeately forgot about WK. I am totally loving this story. Thank you for writing it.
Fluffy the Pedestrian Slayer chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Im not the usual person to write this about twincest but this is VERY good! It's not cruel on the Twins, its helping them because they need each other to survive, so i am DEFINATELY not flaming it! This is really well written, and a bit complicated to keep you reading. Well done. One of the only good twinslashes around.

xTrix
Velveteen chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Your writing is very beautiful, and you captured the Twins perfectly! I'd never thought about what they would think about, but you succeeded at that. And as for the twincest, well, there is something technically wrong with it, but my views on it are if the people want it, let them have it!

This story made my day! :)
Kat chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
*open-mouthed gaping* I... I... I'm speechless. And that's very hard to acomplish, too, you know.. I just... wow. Incredible writing... ... wow.
Aijinn chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
That was beautiful. it was perverted or digusting as some twincest is, it was poetry.
Elvenmongoose chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
*applauds* Very awesome story.
Scarby chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Wow. I mean...wow. You should put a warning on all your stories: "Warning: WILL cause massive envy and minor drooling...well, perhaps major drooling." I mean, wow! (Yeah, I'm articulate tonight, ne?) The One/Two becoming one once more was simply inspired. The entire story was quite inspired, in fact. Just...I could say wow, but how about glorious this time? All I could add to this is merely thank you for writing it. Honestly.
Nirejseki chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
*whistle* I'm...speechless. This is ablsolutely amazing. Wow, wow, wow, and wow.

You simply must write more. Perhaps not for this, but more ne'ertheless. The Twins are beautiful, especially in the way you illustrated them. I applaud you for a very, very good fanfic.
Namida-S chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I really liked that.

I liked how impersonal you had the twins, it seemed to fit very well.

I did find at times it was a bit long winded.

I read it at about 5 this morning so I can't really remember everything but I wanted to stop by and let you know I enjoyed it anyway.
Diana chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
gah. ::melts::

It is so good.

so good.

mmph.
Aria Katrin chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Yet another great fic! You took an interesting point of view on the twin's relationship, and nailed it. Great job! _~
Beth Winter chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Bloody brilliant :) Perfect characterization, and everything is very logical as far as cause and effect are concerned ;) Good writing as well. Can we hope for more Matrix fic from you?