Reviews for Final Destination
acern chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Interesting thing about your work- I've looked through your profile, and all you stuff is either humor or angst. Strange, that. Love it all, though.
SilverElf chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
That was incredibly well written, and so sad, and goddamit I really hate Muraki. #%$& (
Klayter McCabe chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Chilling and lovely.
hardcandyvegetto chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
You are really good... hmm.. perhaps you'll make it to my favorite author's list... This is fic number two I've read of yours. It's descriptive and of good length. It's well formatted with no gramatical or spelling errors I could see. Thank you for actaully caring what you place before others to read. I hate it when some idiot wastes my time while i wait for his or her shitty story to load on the screen, only to find out how terrible or half assed it is.
xiamei chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
hm... interesting piece of art, i might say... i hope you come along to posting more fics like this soon.
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Wow. This was bleak, yet beautiful at the same time. Great writing style!
Vulpick chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Hmm...interesting. I believe, however, that if Hisoka didn't go out that night, he would've survived. I do think that what Muraki did was fairly spur-of-the-moment, and in an alternate reality, wouldn't have sought out Hisoka, intentionally or unintentionally, but that's just my opinion. Not that Hisoka would've been better off if he hadn't died. But, then again, you can't change the past, so it doesn't really matter. Oh well. Good fic .