Reviews for Super Genius Marinette
CatGirl23 chapter 4 . 9/26
Please update soon
Please update this soon! I can’t wait to see if Lyla finally gets taken down!
Boy with no name chapter 4 . 9/1
You should relly continue this book. It has great potential and a even better story plot. I think that you should have a scene where the class is invited to stark tower where lilas lies are revaled along with la2yers there to press the charges. Once again i ask for you to return to this fanfic. I try to make up my own emding but itnis seeing as i dont have the same mind as you. Waterver way you decide to take this, please finish it. It is killng me
IshipBraiden chapter 4 . 8/17
Lol I ain't holding anything against you but can't wait for the next part!
PomeranianGirl4 chapter 1 . 8/14
I would love to see chat’s reaction to ladybug not coming on patrol. Maybe even some of Paris’s ideas on why she’s gone.
Can you PLEASE update this soon? I really love reading this, and I would absolutely love to keep reading it!
Kkcats chapter 4 . 8/7
I love this. Keep it up! :D
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 4 . 8/5
Please update soon!
Prinessfas chapter 1 . 8/1
I really miss this story i hope you post the next chapter soon
Juniperblaze chapter 4 . 7/30
When are you going to update? I love this story but have been waiting over a month for ch. 5. That said, I love your work and hope you continue with this story.
danielYo chapter 4 . 7/23
Please update soon. This is my favorite story.
There are not names chapter 4 . 7/14
Please updat love this
ophelia chapter 4 . 7/7
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING
stonie stork chapter 4 . 7/5
I LOVE THIS PLEASE UPDATE OMIGODDDD
LadyMoon chapter 4 . 6/30
Loving the story so far I can't wait for the next chapter(s). I'm not an engineer myself but I think the device that you came up with for Marinette in this chapter is at least a possibility if the technology and programming required for it is achieved. Not that I'm saying its not possible now but we have to remember Marvelverse the science and technology there is at least a little bit ahead of us because of certain factors. Anyway again I'm loving the story and I can't wait to see what you have in store especially since it seems like next chapter Lila will get her due.