Reviews for Finding Faith
godess bubbles chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Harry is the dom right.?I can't wait for the next chapter!I like this Harry and Draco!And I can't believe that Hermione is evil!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
'Alright my first chapter for a long time in a few months! I promise I will have another up sooner...tonight or tomorrow hopefully! I know it sucks but I figured it was better than nothing! R&R'

Yeah... it's been 6 years. Kind of far from a few hours? Please continue
BreGurl23 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
hurry up with chapter 9 please
Jingo-Pixie chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
So hopefully there will be a next chapter soon. 4 years over due :P
grimmich chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
Hold n, shouldn't Harry have been able to pick up on her not being his friend anymore? Anyways well written and has an good looking plot so far with a few nice twists, I hope you will continue to update (though it is unlikely seeing as it has been several years) I look forward to reading the rest of the story!
NK chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
Aww man. That was like a cliff-hanger. I am REALLY interested in how this is all going to work out.

Hermione Evil? Hmm... Very interesting. And I kind of hope Ron stops acting like a git and becomes Harry's friend again... Kind of. Hehe.
NK chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
I think that it is super funny that Harry attacks Draco with bites (which is more intimidating) while Draco uses... kisses. Hehe. I find it incredibly amusing. What happened to that psycho-Veela stuff that included beaks? ...Then again, Draco wouldn't look too hot with a beak...

Very interesting (and hot) tale by the way. You have grabbed my attention.

And Ron... well, he is just mean. (not a very detailed opinion, but yeah)
denjia chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
good
Miro Night Elk chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
I like your story very much:) But I have a favor though, the '101 Tricks and Advantages to being a Veela', could you possibly send it to me please? I am very intellagent and would like to write one of my own-actually i already have one on paper but i'm stuck on the second chapter where I have a book just like yours that is given to Dragon aka Draco, so he could read it but all I came up with was that when they fall alseep over night they grow a pair of wings and a tail. When they find their mate their wings would glow softly and I just can't come up with anything else.

I would like too, with your permission and help to make the book more of a thing were both he and Harry read it.

I would really like it if you would and i would try to upload my story as soon as I can once I come back after a three day vaction. Thanks alot!:) I'll be sending you another you another one soon! Thanks :) if not I won't blame you.
Schittlez chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Well... I honestly have to say. You have a potential for a very good story. (And I'm not trying to be biased since I wrote a VampireHarry/VeelaDraco story myself.

Honestly, I skimmed over the story a bit and felt the need to just give my opinion if that's okay. I think this story could be absolutely wonderful without a shadow of a doubt if you tweaked it a little more. Maybe drag the plot along just a tad more. In conjuction with that, maybe don't explain what's going on in the story with author notes in parantheses. Work it into the story... like 'Harry knew Hermione was genuine because giving ones word as a witch or wizard was a serious bond and the consequences for breaking such a bond would be dire.' Something like that.

Other then that, you write very well, grammar is excellent, you seem like an intelligent writer. So, maybe develop your plot a little farther and I think your good story would be absolutely great!

I hope you didn't take anything to offense. I rarely review anything myself, which I need to stop (Slythindor: You can't help it if you're a lazy bum). (looks at him) Do you have to interrupt everything I say!

Anyway, keep up the good work.
bamer chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
its ok so far i didnt know wat was happening at first
Octavia Deveraux chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
eww... gay kissing. Sorry i have nothing against gays but harry and draco? jeez, get a life
tsuki chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
plz update soon i cant wait ur good
liachan chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
WHAT THE FUCK WAS ,I LIKE IT WHEN HERMIONE IS NICE AND FATHER DAUGHTER MY ASS,EW THAT WAS GROSS. WHY DID YO HAVE TO MESS IT trying to be mean but that was so wierd. and not fair, harry has been through so much, please let ron stay true latter on or hermione be a double agent. please
liachan chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
oh my ogd. i love this story, i just wish the chapters were longer. it really has the patencial to be a real book if it wanted to. if you can't make them longer or don't wan't to i really hope it ends up with a lot of chapters,also if felt a little rushed, but still good.

liachan

PS. i hate creed but i cheacked it out and that song does fit, well done XD