Reviews for Gone Too Soon
Joey40 chapter 3 . 7/31/2020
Why steve didn't go
Thefemalearrow chapter 2 . 7/17/2020
”And I prayed. That never used to happen before.”

Its quiet uptown was playing in my head throughout the entire chapter. This was a really good chapter
Thefemalearrow chapter 1 . 7/17/2020
You're an amazing author
afanofstrangerthingsandstuff chapter 3 . 6/14/2020
You have recently became my number one favorite author. It seems everything you write is perfection. I hope whatever is happening in your life, you can get through it. You have the support of each and everyone of your readers. Thanks for everything.
ejbeckmann chapter 3 . 6/8/2020
I am so sorry for what's going on in your family. Don't worry about not writing anything new with your other stories. You do what you have to do and come back to us when you are ready. We'll still be here whenever you decide you're ready. My heart goes out to you and your family.

And as always, great writing. I look forward to your return. Much love.
noDownSide chapter 3 . 6/8/2020
Loss is painful at whatever age. When I met our first daughter, I began to learn how special the love parents have is. When she was about four months old, she met my grandmother on a trip to Florida where I grew up and Granny talked about how hard it had been to say goodbye to my dad when he died. It's a bit trite, but the saying that parents (and siblings) aren't supposed to outlive their children is something I learned from her and when our second lost a friend in high school to a car accident it was heartbreaking. Karen's speech was beautiful. Thank you for this.
Shrike176 chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
So sorry for your loss.

The pain that went into this writing is all too evident, and your beautiful expression in this story is both moving and heartbreaking. If writing this has helped you deal with things, then I am glad.

I think I speak for all of us who read and enjoy your writing. As great as your writing is, take time to grieve and don't worry about your fans. Don't focus on getting another chapter out by a deadline unless you feel doing so is helpful.

This was an amazing story, thank you for sharing it.
KentClarkson03 chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
Hey, hope you’re doing better now, we are all here with you. Through these dark times, and with everything going on these days, it’s easy to lose hope. But we all need to come together and stay strong. When reading this story, I felt the sadness and pain, and I would like to say again, we are here with you. I hope you are doing better, take all the time you need for your break.
jbg chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
Hey, hope you're doing ok.
Since you mentioned you wrote about what happened, I get a nasty feeling this happened personally to you or someone you know, therefore I can only offer my condolences. If you need time before returning to your stories, take it.
Hope you're alright, staying safe, and I look forward to hearing where your stories go next.
phieillydinyia chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
I really loved this story even though it didn't end too happily, very well written
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
This story hurt my heart to read but it was so incredibly written. I could feel everyone’s pain. Take all the time you need on a break.
Myth chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
Hope all ends up well for you