Reviews for Reflected Scars
EriLia chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
... I will love you forever and ever if you continue this story and update the next chapter soon or in the near future.. It's a crime to leave a story as terrific and as brilliant as this for such a loooong time! A crime, i tell you! DX
I hope you'll be able to get back to writing soon and may whatever has been keeping you from doing so... Just.. Argh i wanna see the rest of the dreams!
SweetLoveCage chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
UPDATE UPDATE PLZZZZZZ!
ougley chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
thanks
RmeGamr chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Oh. My. GOD! Ican;t wait to find out what happens next! please update soon! I wanna know what happens!
baka36411 chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
Oh...my..gosh! I LOVE this story! WHY Y NO UODATE ANYMORE?! TT-TT. please..I beg of you, update!
flaming rose chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
(Bangs head against table and groans.) Why'd you stop?! We were on a good roll! (I know the reason -most likely; from the authur's notes up there.) Anyway, thank you and please write again soon! I loved this so much! Peace!
Belle'Masque chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
Ezra Scarlet chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
wow,i loved that chapter,i praise your is,if your even reading the looks of things,you havent updated since 2008,so,umm,ya know,update please?but,if something bad has happened,then you can take it :)
Dark-heika chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
This is quite good. Absolutely horrific, really. I normally don't appreciate horror, but this... chilling is the word that comes to mind.

If I might request, though, please take down the chapters without story in them, the A/Ns. I have problem with notices and alike, but they're not helpful anymore, and I'm always somewhat... dissatisfied when a fic appears to have so-and-so many chapters, and then some turn out to be A/Ns that aren't even relevant any more.

Please update soon.
rougekushina chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
write more and this should be sasunaru aand sakura be like a sister
zubon chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
Hello. I just want to know if you're going to finish this story. I really enjoyed reading the existing chapters and would like to know what happens next. Thank you.
3dumplings3 chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
This fanfic is glorious and a pleasure to read.
KyuubiFreak chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
PLEEEEEASE update?
Moka-girl chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
Seeing as you last updated in 2008, should I even expect the next chapter?
Spiderwickchronicles chapter 17 . 4/23/2011
you should make the chapters longer if you are going to update not so fast...