Reviews for Try To Break Me With Goodbye
Adnawun chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
I love the plot of this. It held such a different feel from what I've read before, it was fantastic!
*lurks at your fics*
Chibizoo chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Meep! I have a b-day fic up for you! *starts singing happy birthday*

~ Zoo
White Angel chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Yea! I finally had a chance to read this! Maybe it'll help me with my one shot. ~_

Ah, poor, pathetic Ryou (he seemed to be bordering on alcoholism at one point). Malik was really in character here. He wouldn't sugar-coat anything.

The father-wedding thing was a very original way to tie things together. Nice touch there.

Disco!Ryou. Somehow, I can just picture him in one of those cheesy disco suits doing just that.

And sorry all you wedding dancer girls, you have no chance with Ryou. Although at least two of them wouldn't care. ~_

Overall, I liked this story. It makes me feel inferior in my inability to write a one-shot. I can barely write CHAPTERS under the word limit...

White Angel

P.S. Good luck on your finals! You will survive! *is lame and knows it*
Nora D chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
*melt* Aw, that's sweet! I love the mental image of Ryou doing the pseudo-disco... lol! I like the whole switching-back-and-forth-thing... too... - Really cute fic.
Bakura's Kitten too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I swear if this is a one shot, I will kill you! You must continue this at once! You must or else! PLZ CONTINUE!
rayemars chapter 1 . 5/26/2003

I like it. I like it a lot. It really IS disturbing to think that Ryou could be that dependant on Yami Bakura, but I was happy that he's on the way to healing by the end.

Even if it involved disco moves in the process. *snicker*