Reviews for Many Faces of the Force
edgelover12 chapter 29 . 4/24/2011
isnt cem a boy?
Lanta chapter 54 . 10/23/2007
I enjoyed this :) I'll definately be checking out your other SW fics.
Windaria chapter 54 . 2/24/2005
Erm... excuse me? What on earth happened? One minute they're kissing and there is a roar of pure rage that interrupts them (Jaina and Jag), then suddenly, next chapter, it doesn't even address that... what happened?

Oh well, other than that, the story was great... I had just really wanted to know what happened. I had assumed that it was Jacen... but it could have been Cem, so I was curious to see where you would take that.
Jedi Alanna chapter 54 . 7/10/2004
Its finished! so many authors don't finish their stories, so i congratulate you on a story well done! I'll definetely be reading the missing moments part. Once again, congratulations on a story well done!
Nike's Zero chapter 54 . 7/9/2004
i wish you were writng a sequel! but it's okay that you're not, seeing how you're writing "missing moments" or whatever. this has been an awesome story! thanks!
Nike's Zero chapter 53 . 7/3/2004
YEA! no one died! but it's almost over...that's so SAD! but finish it soon so we can know what happens!
Organa46 chapter 53 . 7/2/2004
Haha! I liked this chapter good luck in writing the 'Last Chappie'

All the Best

O46
Organa46 chapter 52 . 7/1/2004
This si a great story I figured I wouldn't reveiw for the last 51 chapters cause it was already written and t wouldn't make a difference. This is an awesome story and I can't wait for and update!

All the Best

O46
Nike's Zero chapter 51 . 6/20/2004
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Nike's Zero chapter 50 . 6/5/2004
so...jacen's gonna die, i bet. and you're probably gonna end up killing jag just for the heck of it too. but yeah, not knowing what's going to happen is why i come back every chapter! keep it up.
Alanna chapter 49 . 6/2/2004
this is getting better! i cant wait for the next chappie! do you have to end every chapter with a cliffie? then again, it makes me come back, so, whatever. anyways, update soon!
Nike's Zero chapter 48 . 5/29/2004
okay, first off...I HATE YOU! GRAH! YOU KILLIED KYP AND YOU MADE ME CRY!

okay, now that that's over.

i really don't hate you, i just...KYP IS DEAD! GR! okay, I'm alright, i swear. anyway, this story rocks.

unbridled anger...wonder who that could be?
Alanna chapter 47 . 5/25/2004
ooh, cliffie. I'm not sure if thats the way you planned it, but i can't wait till friday when you post!
Nike's Zero chapter 47 . 5/25/2004
...what...kyp...is he...GRAH! sheesh you need to update I AM GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON!
Nike's Zero chapter 46 . 5/22/2004
wow i love this story. it's so cool. except i wish you were doing the update-every-day thing, but that's okay. the last couple of chapters have been slow moving, but i guess that's just because nobody's almost died...anyway, keep up the good work!