Reviews for When Two Dreams Become One
Darling M chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
This is the only story where I can find this pairing! This is a pretty piece, and those two together seem magical, almost like something I'd see in a fairy tale. I hope you consider continuing this somehow. It's very well-written.
Combustible-Garbage chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Moons-risen chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
So sweet.

Go on please...
Gale-Dragon chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Please update. What will happen next on chapter 3.
ToriAnnMari chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
if your going to add more please do it soon, this is a terrific fic its great and i love the duel monsters parings plus a cool story line we both like it and so do my others so please updaet soon
ja ne :)
Badger Off chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Wow... that was so cool! I luv this pairing! Is this the end or will there be more? Well if so UPDATE ASAP! _
P.S I have a contest going on, chack my bio for further details! _
Kinari chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
WAI! I love this pairing! I agree, does anyone know any pop-up free sites for DM/MoBC yaoi? Anyone? Please update soon, Seventh Sage.
Akumu Nokami chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
Hey. Always did love this ficcy. Once again you did a great job. I love this pairing. It's so kawaii!
Chaos:'re so kawaii when you blush!
Dark: *didn't notice he started blushing* What? I am not blushing!
Chaos: Right...just admit love me...
Dark: What? *blushing even more* I do not!
Chaos: You do too now admit it!
Dark and Chaos: *continues arguing*
Oh they're so kawaii when they fight!
Kinari chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Gawd! I love this story! There just aren't enough Magician of Black Chaos/Dark Magician fics floating around, much less fanart . Can anyone tell me any good sites (not pop-up ad ones, please!)? Thanks!
Mr. Me chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
wow... that was so swet...

I liked the way the perspectives changed from this chapter to that. Never expected that. Now I get a peek into both their minds! Nice!
Vanima Nwalmaer chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
Hi! *waves* This is really good! _ Such a cute paring! hehe, well off to read some of ur other fics.
Kerena Darklight chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
KD: Yay! I love this story and I love this couple. I love the Dark Magician and Chaos Mage! So cute! neh I haven't been able to read a FF in so long and this one has made me sastified! ~*adds to her Favs list*~ Please write more!
Labannya chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
Lol. . .well I can see why they don't understand. . .I can barely understand! _ ; No, the fic is pretty clear, it's just that feeling they have ya' know? It is _confusing_.

I dunno what to say. . .but with your writing skills, I'm GLAD you wrote this, because, as I said before, I love Dark Magician x Chaos Mage, but nobody writes good/understanding/emotional ones.

And I'm glad Mana's in there. *_*

.;; I mean, I don't want her to be paired up with Mahado, but I like her. . .for some reason. . .

Anyway, I just hope this story continues, 'cause I'm begging for a Black/Dark Magician x Magician of Black Chaos.

'Bye! .~