Reviews for As Potter is to Snape
shannonwhitaker28 chapter 45 . 5/12
Oh my...I loved everything about this chapter. Everything. It was well written, equal parts fun and seriousness. I especially liked that Snape didn't go back on his word. Harry admitting to sneaking into the Slytherin common room unintentionally was great! I love that Harry is starting to feel apart of the family.
Fangirl4life2001 chapter 45 . 5/5
Wow, I just have to say that I spent the last few days reading perhaps one of the best fics I’ve read in a long time. Your writing is smooth and the way you portray the characters is delightful. I especially love the family dynamic you have going on with Snape, Remus, Harry, Dumbledore and Minerva! It’s so beautiful and brings a smile to my face. I’m looking forward to following this story and seeing how it progresses!
PearlM21 chapter 45 . 5/3
Well that resolved more smoothly than expected. Except there is still the issue of the map and seeing Peter on it. Remus should really speak up about this.
AgosDelGrosso chapter 45 . 5/2
such lovely scene! beautiful!
I hope Remus speaks to Severus about peter and their abilities
shatteredangel04 chapter 45 . 5/2
Aww what a wholesome chapter! Thanks for sharing!
AnniexLove chapter 45 . 5/2
Love your chapters I just caught up since I have had an extremely busy week! I love how he’s calling Sev Dad. I could see him calling Albus Papa Al and Minerva Mimi or Nana. I hope Remus keeps Sev inform when he finds Peter Petigrew name on the map.
Yuu101cutie chapter 45 . 5/2
Oh... So kawari.
If Harry has trouble talking to a stranger, why doesn't Snape get Remus to help counsel Harry. After all if he has the qualifications to do the job, it's a win, win situation. Harry has someone who already knows some of stuff and can help talk him through it. Like the whole dad issue. And, if he can stay at the school next year he won't have to leave school grounds.
I also like the minor or big changes you have made towards the story. I flows really well.
A few errors here and there, in terms of grammar of words but overall good. Though I could have been tired and reading the sentence in the wrong order.
Can't wait to see the next chapter. I wonder what your going to do with Sirius? I liked his character until the whole Harry isn't a replica of James thing... As at that point in time he was the only adult he was mostly honest with (in cannon).
Ikuni Hattori chapter 45 . 5/2
alskdkdhgf I loved the ending to this chapter! :D
Starrrrynightsky chapter 1 . 5/2
Amazing! This is probs my fave fic ever! Please keep up your amazing writing!
fanclaire chapter 45 . 5/2
Beautiful chapter thank you!
It's good that Harry confessed to Snape, the man must be proud of his son.
Anchored 1 month, Harry is fine, taking the cloak is a good punishment.
Snape is a good father.
Glad Snape forgives Remus, it's a beautiful family!
margaretrevie chapter 45 . 5/2
This was such a wonderful chapter! I love to see Harry opening up to Severus and being honest. I always love the family setting when it’s the five of them and Minerva “moms” them around a bit. I’m so excited for the next chapter!
mandancie chapter 45 . 5/2
Oh, my goodness! I loved it. :) I would think that Severus' reaction to Harry's confession would have bothered Harry as well. He was so sure that Severus would yell and scream or tell him that he didn't want him to be a part of his family anymore.

I hope you have a safe trip. Have fun! I can't wait for the next chapter. :) Please update as soon as you can. :)
Daniel6 chapter 45 . 5/2
LOL!
mandancie chapter 44 . 4/30
Hey sweetie! I'm so sorry it took so long to leave a review. I lost my internet. I enjoyed this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Harry since Severus caught him.

Please update as soon as you can. :)
GerthrudeWayne chapter 44 . 4/30
Aaaahhh I love this, just perfect balance, fluff with a sprinkle of angst