Reviews for The End Is Only The Beginning
Green Eyed Tabby chapter 31 . 8/15/2010
Wow, so much happened ... and it only took me a little over a day to read O_O I think a sequel would be AMAZING :P
Amy chapter 17 . 8/1/2004
Hi,

I love quite a few of your stories, Reprecussions is deffinitly my fav so far it would be great if you update soon. I just started reading this story and i know this may be a lil rude but I'm not liking the wesley and faith in this story so far. It is almost like they have no point but to be mushy... I do like the pissing wood off! (good stuff) Guess I might just be such a spuffy addict that i can't wait to get to those parts. I do like the w/f pairing in your other stories but I find myself speed reading those in this story. You are a great writer and this is just my constructive critisism, Take it or leave it. Keep up the great work!
LiquidVamp chapter 31 . 4/23/2004
Dude you are the master of the golden pen. That was one truely great story. May I suggest showing it to a publishing house. Just a thought. :)
Jane chapter 28 . 4/16/2004
Excellent story really enjoying it.
jane chapter 28 . 4/15/2004
like this story muchly. Only starting reading it cos started reading Repercussions. Excellent story.
Imzadi chapter 27 . 4/9/2004
I don't really like Eve, but I can't help but feel bad for her. How could it be a memory, though, if the little girl was killed? Anyway, Lindsey really seems to love her. I hope he can help her-and himself!
DuchessStef chapter 26 . 4/6/2004
i absolutely adore this story and check daily for updates! just wanted to commend you for a great job and urge you to continue! can't wait to see what's next!
Imzadi chapter 26 . 4/6/2004
Need I say that I'm glad these women are beating up on Angel? After all he happily did the same to a smaller, shorter, lighter, younger Lindsey all the time. I almost like Eve in this chapter!
Imzadi chapter 25 . 3/27/2004
So you've added Lindsey but, to be honest, he sounds like the nasty Lindsey of season 5. And the fact that he's with Eve compounds it. I hope he's up to some good, but I doubt it. It's so nice to know how much everyone is willing to doubt him-is it just his arrogant attitude?
LiquidVamp chapter 24 . 3/24/2004
I really loved it. It is a great twist on the post Choosen story!
lilmamaday chapter 23 . 3/18/2004
Who is here? Please don't leave us in suspense! Please update soon!
lilmamaday chapter 21 . 3/6/2004
I can't believe that Buffy told them first and not Spike! I like how Wes and Faith are getting n-a-u-g-h-t-y (drawn out), I like them together! Please update soon!
lilmamaday chapter 20 . 2/28/2004
Whoa! Look at Faith and Wes! And I can't wait to see what happens now w/Jenny and Buffy! Will we get to meet Noxon in the next chapter! Please update soon!
Miss B chapter 16 . 9/27/2003
Great story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Miss B chapter 16 . 9/27/2003
Great story. Can't wait to see what happens next.