Reviews for The Boy Who Overcame Time
Fire Inu Princess chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
awsome story!
Anja Hoyl chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
*blink blink*...*bursts out laughing* OMG that was so funny and cute! I loved the questions! Well done, breaking any tension there was between the two!
inuandkag4ever51 chapter 10 . 12/28/2005
i luved this story!its sox100 great! hope theres a on keepin on
QueenTatooine chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
Your story is rather good. I like what happens and how it happens, but this story is desperately lacking in description. Don't tell me what happens, show me (I'm from Missouri). Describe the layout, not just the important things but little things as well. Describe the sunset as Kagome enters the shrine to Miroku and Sango. Describe the road she is driving down with Hojo, rural? city? deserted highway?

Little thigns like that will bring your story alive.

Very much enjoyed reading.

Allura Arwen chapter 10 . 7/10/2004
Aw! Love it! This was so good! I liked it! It seemed to give the actual Inuyasha series a good ending! I hope the actual anime doesn't end tragically! ;_; I hope the anime (I say just the anime, but I hope the manga will too) will end happily. I hope Inuyasha's creator will give Inuyasha a happy ending like this one! Keep up the good work!

Hugs & smiles,

Allura Arwen
Girl Anachronism07 chapter 10 . 2/14/2004
Ok, now I feel stupid about the 10 year comment earlier, so I'm not a very paitient person, sue me. Still a cool story though.
Girl Anachronism07 chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
question; how was he waiting a thousand years? Kagome only goes five hundred into the past, so unless there is a very long back story, I ain't seeing the connection. Just wondering.
Ks-Starshine chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
This story is so great! Not only is it written well, the little love scenes are some of the sweetest I've read! I love it!
Ks-Starshine chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
Okay, a longer review will come when I read the rest, but I had to comment on how absolutely adorable Inuyasha is when he asked if he can kiss her! I love it!
youkai chick supreme chapter 9 . 11/2/2003
aw. so cute. i loved this story. ja.
youkai chick supreme chapter 8 . 11/2/2003
heh heh heh... good stuff. the ending id kinda squished together though. ja ne.
youkai chick supreme chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
aw, cute stuff. but i mean that in a good way. i love this story. cya later. ja.
youkai chick supreme chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
aw, so good. die hojou! kill him inu yasha, kill him. he tried to steal your mate, kill him. heh heh heh... great story. ja.
youkai chick supreme chapter 5 . 11/2/2003
no! i hate hojou. and inu had just begun to mature. it's not fair. how is his hair black? is it a new moon? did he wish to be a human just now? i'm confused... o well. ja ne.
youkai chick supreme chapter 4 . 11/2/2003
::hiss:: evil hojou! who don't you die and join kikyou in hell? that'd be great. o well... i liked this chapter, but nothing really happened. it would make more sense to combine two chapters together and make one big super chapter... just a suggestion. ja.