Reviews for In Absentia
ActionsSpeakLouderThanWords chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Oh my gosh, I am fighting back tears, and in a minute I'm going to start loosing. This was so sadly touching. It was wonderfully written, and so sad. But sad things are always good. And I love reading them. This was one of the better ones that I have read.
Anastasia Juliet Roman chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Omg that was so beautiful!

And sad

I love it
luvin-it chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Please... you're making my cry. In a positive way. This is so sweet... bittersweet.

-faves
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
*sniff sniff* That was so CUTE! And sad. I was frowning at the end of it because I don't normally like sad things. But it was very well written. I liked it.
Kissed-Bright Red chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
This might sound weird but I can relaet to this and that;s why I love this story. this one part is the same way I feel:

"I don't know how to move on. It's like it's not even my life; it feels like it's happening to someone else. And Merlin, I wish it was. But it's not. And I know this is the part where I'm supposed to tell you I love you, let you go and move on; but I can't. Because as much as I love you, I'm not ready to let you go. I don't think I ever will be."

I love your story!
KitKat001 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
omg this was beautiful and im not joking you, it brought tears to my eyes. i always cry at movies and books and stuff, im a sucker for romance. my fav couple is alicia/George and this was SO sad and i LOVE IT SO MUCH! check out my stuff if you want, a lot of it is Alicia/George and some other couples. aw this was just amazing!

-Kit
AllieScic chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Oh my God.. This is so beautiful... It almost made me cry
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Oh my. How sad, and how beautifully written. *sniffs* Poor Alicia! Poor George! *cries for all the murder, anger, bloodshed...* Don't mind me, in joke... Anyway, this was a GREAT fic!
zahra chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
so i'm just sittng here, reading the sad, sad stories...and your's is really good and really sad...keep writing...i suck at writing...but you're really great at it
leo-sol chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
i love short stories like that! sweet ones that make your heart ache. they really do leave a mark
cute-crazy-chick1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
That was really sad but realy good your a wonderful author!
Jagged Epiphany chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Hi! It's Leeshy Peesh from FAP.

That was really sad! I hate fics where George dies. Well, i don't *hate* them. I just don't like the idea of him dying. I'm not much of an angst person but this was good. Poor Alicia.

Good job!
Leaf chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Whoa...that was deep. I got this off the G/A (of which I'm currently lurking) thread at FA. I haven't read any G/A fics and this one definitely reminded me of why I ship these two.

Wonderful.