Reviews for My Reincarnated Best Friend Can't Be This Dense!
Touhoufanatic chapter 2 . 8/6
interesting. i went looking for this explicitly because i had a n idea very similar to it just now. its not how i would have gone about it myself, but i still am very curious about how you will go about!
Nero chapter 2 . 6/16
More Yuri harem please.
Seth Metagari chapter 2 . 6/18
The one issue I have with this is that I think canon Katarina actually did go through the type of reincarnation that Nicol described, 'cause she actually understands the memories and it changed her personality before she even realized that she was in Fortune Lover, plus the way she talked about it heavily implied that Chieko was the one in the driver's seat ever since the head injury, but it does seem like canon Sophia didn't go through the same type of reincarnation. That being said, I still think it can work like this, and I'm still interested in this story, so I'm gonna follow it.
Spartan719 chapter 1 . 6/16
I really want to see where this goes because I've thought of the same concept for a while now
LuigiG54 chapter 1 . 6/15
I just got hooked up on this series and I like the concept very much. I hope you can continue with this. I always wanted to see Katarina realizing that her best friend from her previous life is in that world too.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 6/13
Hopefully Acchan has more brains than Katarina!
Nero chapter 1 . 6/9