Reviews for Wait, What?
SL train chapter 10 . 11/15/2020
Please continue! It's really good!
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 9/12/2020
Good eight chapters
Amber Harrins chapter 8 . 7/12/2020
Good effort
TealSunsets16 chapter 6 . 6/28/2020
This is such a sweet story and I really enjoy getting your updates (whenever you have time, no pressure). I love the idea of filling in the gap since James's show by the lake and the writing style of moments and snapshots that all add up to a bigger picture. They're such sweet insights into two characters we know plenty about, but never really meet. Personally, I can't wait for whatever you have planned and am looking forward to what comes next; even if it takes some time (just over two weeks really isn't much), it'll definitely be worth it. Thanks!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
This is a good first chapter, but I don't think you needed to follow the scene from "Snape's Worst Memory" so closely. Seeing it through Lily's perspective doesn't really add much that's new or different from the book. But I do really like the followup scene with Lily grieving the end of her friendship with Severus. You flesh out her feelings very well there. One nitpick: "who had thoroughly abused James with her" - I don't remember this being a thing. Is it canon?