Reviews for It Can't Rain All The Time
Y2Jen chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Spanky rules, it's all about BK. Great little fic, you really captures how I think most spouces of wwe superstars feel. Nice job, way to go.
Starfallen chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Sorry I couldn't get here faster to review, lol, but now Ficcritic!Kitten is here to praise you. )

First of all, thank you for writing a Brian -drama- fic. It's hard to write a drama fic well when working with somebody like Spanky (the name says it all LOL).

Your writing is very pretty - intellectual without using any overly-extravagant words. The first paragraph is really captivating, and the symbolism is noted and used well. Also, you perfectly captured the feelings of many wives and girlfriends who don't get to see their husbands/boyfriends much because of work, wrestling or not.

Like I've told other authors before, I have a difficult time finding the balance between dialogue and description, and you did a wonderful job at using both evenly.

Overall, the story flows very smoothly and you have a picture-perfect ending. It's very sweet without the sappiness that gives you cavities, and I think you did a tremendous job writing it. D

Also, I know how hard it is for you to write short stories, so bravo on doing that too! _

- Kitten
Angelina chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
I'm too lazy to sign in...

This was so beautiful! Really it was, it nearly made me want to cry for her.

Angelina

I'm too sappy
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Aw that was so sweet. I really liked it, I mean who wouldn't like anything with "Spanky" in it with his adorable self :-D