Reviews for 100 Situations
kawaiilileevee chapter 7 . 3/26
This is so sweet, but also sad. Lance gave up his position for Red... and I guess if they're leaving Kanto, Red might lose his position as Champion as well... But if Red is old enough to leave home and win at the Pokemon League, isn't he old enough to have sex? Or maybe there's too much of an age difference between Red and Lance?
kawaiilileevee chapter 6 . 3/26
Cute scene, although I think Ash has been saved by lots of people. Still, I'm glad he's thinking of Lance!
kawaiilileevee chapter 5 . 3/26
I can't believe Bruno raped Lance... and then she gave birth to Red. I'm sure she had plenty of time to take care of him and teach him to be a Dragon Master and brainwash him to take revenge...
kawaiilileevee chapter 4 . 3/11
Was Red trying to seduce Lance? I think so... and then was he really afraid of spiders? I can't believe he tried to hide out in Lance's bathroom! And then Lance caught him with his pants down! That's embarrassing!
kawaiilileevee chapter 3 . 3/11
Satoshi is in love with Wataru, isn't he? Aww...
kawaiilileevee chapter 2 . 3/11
Yay! I loved the lemon! Lance is a pretty dragon! And Red and Lance are already together, then... I wonder what magic Lance used to tie Red up with golden threads. I still think it would have been hot if he had taken Red in the alley, but letting Red top is nice too.
kawaiilileevee chapter 1 . 3/11
Aw... that's so cute, with them relaxing together! Red totally acts like a girl in this one!
Guy Shani chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
wow, very good
Mistress of Richard Cox chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Hey! Back from

*counts months on fingers*

3 months of dormancy and decided to read this!

KEWL! THIS WAS SO AWESOME!

Anyhoo, have you ever tried potrayimg Ash in his actual personality?

Y'know the typical happy go-lucky, nothing-can-go-wrong-cuz-I'm-cheerful-so-everything-has-to-be-okay I-RULE-THE-WORLD! attitude?

I find it quite fun...
sk8er gurl chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Aww, really sweet fic. I like the ending.
Shadow Fox 05 chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
yo the story is good but next time you make an amml dont include the garm in the samestory. story gets killed that way other than that everything else is great
phantomness chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
hmm, no reviews. And I thought ppl liked AAMRN too. Oh well. More championshipping goodness for me to write! *cackles* Now I have no reason to write AAMRN!