Reviews for Between Desire and Sacrifice from B'T X
Fabiola Brambila chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Hello again!

Very nice fanfic. I recently read the comic again Bt'X, and when I reached the part where I cried quite Subaru dies. It is very sad how things ended between Hokuto and his brother.

By the way, I loved this sentence in your fic: "mourn is one of the ways that God gives nod to melt the pain." That is so beautiful.
Guess who chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Since you're posting this fic in English, then I'll be reviewing it in the same language.

Good things first: You have a plausible plot, and the pacing of the action is good.

Now for the real deal: Kaze no Kimochi, why did you use a language you're not familiar with to write your fics? When you're not sure of the grammar and spelling, please use a beta-reader beforehand. This is a very common practice. A beta-reader is similar to an editor who will criticize your fics before the publication. I'm sure that you love B'TX fandom very much, and are upset that there's not many fics out there about it. I applaud you for bringing B'TX fanfics to ffnet., but they need a lot of revision if they're gonna be in English. And for that you need a beta-reader, who is proficient in that language AND well-informed of the fandom (i.e another B'TX fan, as well)

Having said that, lemme go and ask for that new category we've talked about...might take a while, so we'll just have to wait.

Hope you will find this helpful... If not, just ignore the whole thing.
Bluesky chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
riomantis banget...ups..very romantic. But I like Indonesian version best1 He...he...