Reviews for The Dreams Beneath
Darkness Be Mine chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I loved this. Incredible. You really have a gift.
A Fan chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Just came back to reread this and couldn't help but marvel again at how well written it is. You have such a gift!
Druzilla chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
omg. i can't believe i haven't read this one before. totally great just wow.

~Dru
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
amazing fic
Christina Simon chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Very pretty, poetic.. liked it... :)
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
The ending lines are just perfection and beauty. He may not know what love is, but do any of us? It's a term that means different things to different people-kind of like family, or home. So maybe he knows more than he's willing to acknowledge. At any rate, him having given himself to her... just beautiful.
Domina Trixie chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
*sigh*

I've went a whole summer... maybe longer without reading fanfic. But betaing for Rhien again has me craving Sark fic, and this? Is. Beautiful.

"Most of the time, it's enough to feel her heartbeat under his fingertips, to cup the faint rhythm like a firefly. To feel it flutter like tiny wings. Sometimes he wants to close his hand over her heart and squeeze it. He wants that heartbeat so much. He'd squeeze it until it was his. Squeeze it until it stopped."

I completely get what he's feeling there. That simple description perfectly reflects the moment AND serves as a gorgeous subtle characterization of Sark. Absolutely brilliant.

"He belongs to her. It's one thing he's sure of."

Again, brilliant. I've always enjoyed your keen ability to take a phrase or a slight word play and use it over the course of a story or scene. (ie. "The Worst Part") It's not as easy as it might seem and you manage to do it with just the right touch, so that it never feels forced or heavy-handed. Fantastic job.
saccharine1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
ohmygod, i love this! it is captivating and poignant. how true, how true. beautifully written.
Sydney chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
OMIGOD ! If you don't take up sarkney fanfiction writing, i'll have to personally force you to do it, it's so angsty and... it completely got to me, wow, it's great, amazing stand-alone, really
Tasherie chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
What an interesting take on a Syd/Sark relationship. I love Sarkney. for your first fic, this is amazing!
Tylenna chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Aww. . . that was so sad. I liked it. The way you never really would've known it was Sark helps to add to it by showing more of his mystery.
trorylover chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
I love it! So angst! So Sark! More please.
redheadgrl78 chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Ah, I keep reading these sad s/s fics that tear me apart! Poor baby Sarky. This was nicey done, I hope you write another.