Reviews for Between the Devil and the Deep
Tengoku Tenshi chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
I hope you up date soon cuz your KILLING ME HERE! How could you just leave me hanging like that Gemini. *tear tear* All is forgiven cuz your a great author and wonderful. Hope you up date soon cuz I just might die of waiting to long... o.o;; *sweatdrop* that made no sense.. did it? lol. anyways. UP DATE SOON PLEASE! -brittany-
Linay chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
oh the angst! I love it! you rock.
Rekka's Angel chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
Yay, another awesome chapter! Poor Kaoru! I hope she doesn't die, though I could care less about Shishio. *glares at bad man* Anyway, wonderful job, and I can't wait to read more! I look forward to the next chapter. _
Icegal1 chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
MORE! lol! gem! don't keep us in suspense please! ) write asap! love this story!
Pia Bartolini chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
O.o Of course Kaoru isn't going to die. Its one of the rules of fanfiction. Main characters and their fairytale loves cannot die, even in angst and deathfics. If anything, they just get reincarnated in sequels :-D
Dragowolf chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
I cann't wait till the next chapter and I hope it comes soon!
Feather Qwill chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
*scowl* bad Shishio-sama!
Lady Enchantress chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
oh! it's great! i hope kaoru lives, cuz kenshin wouldn't be the same with out her. i love the story and this chapter. can't wait for the next chapter!
ChiisaiKo chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
Not much more to say other than thank you for another great chapter.

*bows* thanks, cap'n.

Epic Epicness chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
XD Hiko's parrot _ i dont know. XD

Awesome job!
Shienko-Squee13 chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
MORE MORE MORE! Please write more! I understand that this isnt your life, so it may take you longer, but please, Write quickly! I will give you cookies!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
Plz update soon I want to know what happens! IT NOT FAIR I SAY!
Dawn chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
I love your story because it is very original! Plus I wish I was a pirate ) I am so glad that you wrote another chapter, YOU MUST KEEP GOING!

It would be just plain mean to make everyone wait now!

Please write soon, and I'll review you later -
animegurl23 chapter 11 . 10/26/2003
I know i reviewed already but i am begging u to please continue!

This is the greatest stroy ever!

_
animegurl23 chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
Are u kidding me!

This is the best and only pirate story i have ever read!

And i'm sure that this will be better than any other! _
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »