Reviews for Between the Devil and the Deep
ForestKarma chapter 11 . 10/25/2003
Kick-ass! I love it! Anyway, i really hope u update soon... And I can't wait to see Saitou's reaction when he sees Kenshin fighting Shishio... Kick ass, Kenshin! And I do like Kaoru being strong, but still not being able to beat Shishio... Good job!
ChiisaiKo chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
Wow. another update. Spoiling us, are you?

This is good. I'm a little sad, Kaoru is losing to Shishio-but it's ok, because it gives Kenshin a chance to step in-and not be a useless lump of a love interest-haha!

Wait, isnt that usually what most female characters do in stories like this? Thank goodness you're not one of those writers.

I love your Kaoru. She's just spunky! And I like seeing her interact with Sano-I like the platonic friendship aspect of this. :)

In any case. Happy writing, and I'm sure you're going to have them kick some more ass!
Vesca chapter 11 . 10/14/2003
Kill the wasps! I hate wasps.

Well.. I was looking on my story update list and realized that I hadn't read any of this story since chapter 4 and I had better get my booty to it. So I did and remembered exactly why I had thsi on my story update list. It's wodnerful and well flowing with wellw ritten action / romance / and adventure all mixed in with a cursing parrot. Cause you know.. all good stories have a cursing parrot. Mine aren't good, they don't have a cursing parrot.

I'm looking forward to your next update! Have fun writing it, 'cause you know I'll have fuin reading it. :)
yooso chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Yeah chemicals can do that. I like your story and I especialy like how you made Kaoru strong but not too strong to be believable. I hate it when people make her too strong. _ update soon.
Tengoku Tenshi chapter 11 . 10/12/2003
LOL! Tokio was so funny! lol. I cant wait for the next chappie. I cant wait to read about Kenshin and shishio's fight. Thats going to kick ass! lol XD and the whole thing about whose ass they should kick because they were on 2 different sides cracked me up. lol. great job. ~Brittany~
Icegal1 chapter 11 . 10/11/2003
Yo Gem! FAB CHAPTER! I love it! More please! And soon! hopefully~ ]
Dragowolf chapter 11 . 10/10/2003
YES! A/m moment! I cann't wait till the next chatper! Make it come soon! I await till the next chapter!
Ame Kurayami chapter 11 . 10/10/2003
Hmm... Nice chapter. AM rules! But KK rules ALL. *Holds Kasai in battle position* Nope, not gonna lower this sword until THIS story is finished. So everytime you take more than a month to update... *swish* *cuts off a strand of your hair* and it gets worse. Well, cant wait to see more!
Linay chapter 11 . 10/10/2003
good stuff. good stuff! Keeps getting better.
Pia Bartolini chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
*looks elated, despite being slightly nervous* ehehe...updates by high authors...good times. Thanks for the double present. Care for a triple, sil vous plait?
Ryuu Girl chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
Aw darn. Kaoru never gets to kill the seriously evil guys. Hm oh well. Kudos on the AoshixMisao moment BTW Please continue soon *fingers her bokken from Kendo*
Aryana1 chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
YES! KICK THAT BASTARD'S ASS KENSHIN! I was waiting for him to go help Kaoru out. I was like "He can't just give up!" lol Although, I like reading about Kaoru kicking ass...Well, anyway, please update soon. I was soo happy to see that you updating so soon after your last update!

Keep up the great work!
Ymir-chan chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
hm death threats u say? :puls out sword and

goes into battousai mode: good enough? O and good luck with the wasp they freak me out. ( Die all bugs Muhahahahah! im pretty evil _-

keep it up its really good
ashe chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
Wow! I'm really loving your story! Actually, it's one of the few stories that I like... The bad thing is that I just reviewed to let you know this and beg for more _

Kind of lame, don't you think?
teddy grahms chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
Saitou scared! i loved that! updated soon~
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »