Reviews for Between the Devil and the Deep
LadyShiin chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
WAII! ::bounces:: Loved it that I did!

Go Tokio! I admit seeing Saitou being bossed by her is as amusing as hell ::snicker:: Keep it up!

~LadyShiin
Rekka's Angel chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
*Cheers* YAY! I was so happy when I saw you updated. I love it! And yes Tokio is rather scary but a kick ass person. _ And I hope Kenshin gets Shishio good! Anyway, wonderful job as usual and I can't wait to read more. Yay, Aoshi/Misao moment and no prob about the K/K moment because like you said they were in the middle of a fight and Kaoru was about ready to pass out. I look forward to the next chapter!
noner89 chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
plz! update hurry
Shienko-Squee13 chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
No! Cliff hangers, I hate them, bad bad bad, But a good story, please up date soon, please please please, Ill bake you cookies! Please!
Latinaplaymate08 chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
My sowrd is still up. Because i want more chappies to read! So update soon!
a-fearsome-thing chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
Noo! Kaoru was suposed to kick his ass! *pouts* she better get back in there! GO tokio and Misao! -x
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
Cool another great chapter. Sweet.
physicallynothere chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
col! shikiju is dirty! misao is cute! common aoshi figure t out! u BAkA!
ixchen chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
awesome.. i can't wait to see tokio put the smack down on saitou.. okay well till next time..
Feather Qwill chapter 10 . 10/8/2003
No! *sob* Wanna see a Kenshin fight!
tempest nore chapter 10 . 10/8/2003
YOU! UPDATE!

paitience is not my strong point...

I LOVE YOUR STORY!
brittany8 chapter 10 . 10/8/2003
*claps* wonderful wonderful chappie. I'm so happy you finally got it up. I was starting to lose hope! ayay! Loved it. Keep up the great work and update as soon as you can. ~Brit~
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2003
Cool chapter.
Linay chapter 10 . 10/8/2003
AH... you left it there? How could you?

*chuckles* Oh well...such is life and writing.

Anyway, gem, this was a mighty fine chapter. I love Saitoh - he's awesome in the brig. Kaoru's reaction to Kenshin's attempt to help was just right - a good fit to the character you created for her. And I love the dialogue.

Update soon? *winks*
ChiisaiKo chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
I otherwise would leave along detailed review chock full of gushing gushy-ness, but I have lots of books to be NOT studying-so I'll make it quick.

Love the unapologetically shameless girl-power fight scenes. I mean, sometimes we just need to read feminist fluff and go, "yay girls DO kick ass!" ;)

your Tokio seems like she's going to be one cool character. :)

I totally adore you for writing this, and I wish you didnt leave me feeling like the chapter is never long enough every single time.

But the waiting is good. And it means its an awesome story.

Can you tell I love it by the way? I'm patiently awaiting your next update.

Oh and thank you thank you thank you for writing this: (its unbelievably funny)

"The fucking Commodore and I had a fucking disagreement and he decided that I

was a fucking mutineer and sent me down here while he sends all my fucking men to be

killed and puts my fucking ship in danger, the fucker"
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »