Reviews for Between the Devil and the Deep
RK-128 chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
Ohh! WOW! This is SO intense. I'm really nervous about Kaoru and Shishio's fight. However, I have a strangely huge amount of confidence in Tokio and Misao...lol! Well I'm really stoked for the next chapter. This one was really great, all the fighting, dry humor, and cussing! It's SO PIRATE! YAY! I look forward to the next chapter! Ja! ~R&K
teddy grahms chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
yay! Kaoru's not a wimp! update soon!
Neko Oni-chan chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
Arr, it's a Pirate tale, me hearty. Arr!

He, he, I took full advantage of Talk Like A Pirate Day on my forums over at and we had great fun.

Anyway, I've been keeping up with your fic; I've just never reviewed it for some idiotic reason. I just wanted to say that I love the characters, the action, and teasing bits and pieces of romance.

I'm in a hurry, so next time I'll go more into depth. Hopefully.

Love it- Oni
adrichan chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THAT! What happens next? For real, this is a pretty good story but... can you update it a little bit sooner? ah... I've got a question: In this fict Kenshin is not as good with the sword as in the real anime right? I mean, he's good but not outstanding... or is he?
PerhapsItRains chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
Wow, i really love this fanfic! sorta reminds me of Shura, but TONS better! kaoru as an ass-kickin' pirate? great! KK, AMisao all the way! Great job, keep writing and update soon!
Briar Noir chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
Yes damn it! Finally someone stopped that damned Keshin from exceeding the bounds of chivialry. He always buts into Kaoru's fight to 'save' her.

*growwls*

*smiles at Gemini* But you didn't let him. Bless you. *halo and hymns appear* Da DA De da

o.k enough of that. . .

You know if some just happened to have his swords crossed with Kaoru and was taking a stap foreward. At that moment their body would be unbalanced and sweeping their only foot supporting them out from under him would be easy. And make them fall. -* *winks* Just thought you'd like to know.

Your battles could stand to be a bit more descriptive. They're good, but have the potential to be great.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Ja ne
Latinaplaymate08 chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
Yeah THIS IS REALLY GOOD! i hope kaoru beats the HELL OUT OF SHISHIO! i dont care how! Just Kill him off! An about the spelling and stuff its ok. I couldn't do any better myself.

UPDATE SOON!
one black tear chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
i love this its awsome plz write more
a-fearsome-thing chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
Kick his butt Kaoru! Love the story
ixchen chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
i loved it.. till next chapter..
nemisis chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
oh man, what a cliffhanger! awesome chapter, that fight scene was well written.
Koishii Sweet chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
Great story but Kaoru fighting shisio is new update soon. Will there be romance with Kenshin and Kaoru? cuz I'm an K/K FREAK!
Icegal1 chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
Lovely! I do hope you update soon!
Pia Bartolini chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
Hey! I've got a good idea. Anyone want a Shishio-kabob? I got em in Regular, mesquite, and extra crispy baby!
Ame Kurayami chapter 10 . 10/6/2003
YEAH! KAORU BETTER KICK SHISHIO'S ASS! Shoot. If she doesn't I just might have to use my sword on you... *pulls out Kasai* So please, I hate killing, and I really don't want to do that to auch a great author. Continue soon.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »