Reviews for Between the Devil and the Deep
elyssalyn chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
Great start! You've already got me hooked. Please update soon! I hope you plan to finish this story, it promises to be really interesting!
swtrkgurlz chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
Wow... Otsuka deserved it for rape and kill the girl... I m so proud of Kaoru and know it is not easy for her to do it for the punishment, it is a part of the jobs and the rules... In fact I was gaping when she cut Otsuka hand off even if I do that, I would weep after I am done with it ~_

Hehe, I see that baka Kenshin still have no clue what Kaoru's role on the ship... It should be easy to figure it out since she was Tetsuro Kamiya’s daughter.

Poor Hiko with one wooden leg hehe.. Image in bed with him? I guess we have to sooth his pride and coo coo at him hehe..
april-moon chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
yayness! i wanna see kaoru kick sum ass. i always thought she should have been more independet and less the helpless maiden kinda chick. for goshsakes she knew kejutsun.. why the hell can't she fight.. gr. kenshin shouldn't blame himself for any of tome's problems...she left him.. not vice versa... damn kenshin and his guilt.
swtrkgurlz chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
Oh la la la! I love the pirate stories. That is so cool that Kaoru being pirate. I think it suits her because of her strong wills :) I hope you will reveal in later chapters why Kaoru become a pirate and others, too.

*throw a water at Kenshin* wake up! Does the name Kami Kaze rings a bell? Ofc u do, dear Kenshin and don't be shock if the pirate turns out to be a female hehe..

Forward for next chapter, Gemimi!
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
I like this so far! Nicely written and paced. Interesting settings. And great title! Very eye-catching. Looking forward to reading more.
Vesca chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
YAy! You've got Kaoru as a Kick ass character! I love when authors do that to her! and what you've done with Hiko. *snigger* that's just great.. and you called Soujiro 'Smiley' ! I love it! I call him Smiley Boy in my fic, too... I feel like we're best friends now.

Well, it moves right along, doesn't it.. I'm anxious to see what happens when Kenshin wakes up, he seems a bit more straightlaced than in the anime while everyone else is pretty much their normal character. and how are you going to mix teh HIten Mitsurugi into this? Will Kenshin have known Hiko from before? will you give him a pirate past? oh.. so many possibilities, my mind is swimming.
Vesca chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
That it a real good sounding title. I like it. and what a sad beginning, but at least you got all that setup stuff out of teh way.. it takes me forever to do so. wonderful writing so far, good grammar, sentence structure, and it all makes sense! Onward my good man!
RK-128 chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
Oh, cool story! Please update soon, this is a really fun idea! I can't wait! _
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21