Reviews for Between the Devil and the Deep
I forgot to tell you, this is going on my FAv. Stories list! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 14 . 10/4/2005
A sequel? Honto ni? Yatta! Your life has been spared. *beams* Well, ja ne! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 13 . 10/4/2005
I can't believe it! No wonder KAoru has that rule about no raping! I can't believe it! (

Daisy's Blog chapter 12 . 10/4/2005

I LOVE the fluff. It's not too much, and not too little, just right. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Love the title! Very catchy! _

Anonymous but very interested chapter 14 . 9/12/2005
Hi! I really enjoyed reading this story. It was so sad and sweet.

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I haven't read the sequel yet, but I'm looking forward to it, too!

Good luck!

May you reach for the stars.

_
sapphire-bubbles chapter 14 . 8/26/2005
you're right! where the hell is my happy ending? i knew some people here in ffnet wanted to torture us readers... argh! ... hehe... just kidding! it's a good story, but i like happy endings most! well... ja ne!
animegurl23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Yah, I totally agree with you. _ I mean, when there are stories like this, you don't really think of the place and time.

If you must have a time or whatever, its always like the 1700s or something. But the setting, I guess it's like in England or something.

I mean, pirates! Have you seen 'The Pirates of the Carribean'? _ Awesome movie!
skenshingumi chapter 14 . 5/18/2005
Well, I have to admit it certainly wasn't the ending I expected or hoped for. I give you credit for staying true to the nature of the story and how the characters were portrayed despite the enormous hate mail you may have had to deal with. I had faith in you that you were going to come up with some ingenious scheme that would give them a happy ending without giving up everything but since Kaoru is a pirate and Kenshin a naval officer, that didn't really make sense.

I hope you have an inspiration in the sequel that gets them together. I enjoyed your story very much. I hope you will return to writing RuroKen stories. It looks like you haven't written anything for Kenshin since last year.
skenshingumi chapter 13 . 5/18/2005
Oh, I didn't expect the dark and angst turn. Gang rape was a bit severe curve to throw,no?
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »