Reviews for Between the Devil and the Deep
RogueSummersLover chapter 14 . 2/6/2005
o0o0o0o0o0o0 so good. loved it. i'm gadly that you decided to do that. i know i wouldn't just drop everything for a man, no man is worth all that a girl has wroked so hard to do. Stupid men..* mutters softly to self* sry, i suppose u don't want my ideals. lol.. anyways tomorrow i'll be reading the sequal, i'm hoping that kenshin and kaoru meet again, maybe after all that they've been through, it woukd be nice to see those two again. until i review the segual.. lol.
kagomefan chapter 14 . 12/12/2004
You have to update now! This is such a good story!
Triste1 chapter 14 . 11/9/2004
That was an amazing story and I have to agree with you, although I'm ready to send monster pigs flying at you with pitch-forks, that it made sense that they should part ways. Still, I'm very disappointed. I do hope that in your other works you'll mercifully stick to cliche endings of happily ever after. I like your story weaving ways and I feel that a happy ending would be very much appreciated by my overly active emotions and tear glands.
SHAY chapter 14 . 10/26/2004
wonderful story..the ending pissed me off but since your making a sequel..im happy.
Jupiter's Light chapter 14 . 10/24/2004
Awesome! I loved this story! It was superb! Entrancing! ;-) Off to read the sequel!
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 14 . 10/6/2004
Heh... Good fun was had by all. Well if K&K don't get to live happily ever after...yet... But at least we can dream that Misaoshi and S&M (Am I the only one who finds that amusing...?) do, right? Thanks for writing. I will go immedietly and try the next one.

-Cat
PhoebeOtaku chapter 14 . 8/16/2004
y'know... i totally understand about the ending... but i'm never really for angst-ridden endings so i'm glad that there is a sequel

-and i'm looking forward to reading it!

the story was good, i like the setting (it somehow makes me want to watch Horatio Hornblower and Kenshin at the same time odd as that sounds) well written

can't wait to read more of your stuff D
PhoebeOtaku chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
i'm enjoying this so far, blast life for interfering with my reading time! be back to read more later! D
HaPPyBuNNy chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
there ain't no japanese words (so far?) but you still got a glossary and it's for pirate words. are you a pirate?
HaPPy chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
after reading this chapter i just started sing 'Red Wine'
Zoleth chapter 14 . 5/16/2004
I, for one, love the ending. It is practical, and leaves room for more to come. Your reasoning is correct, in my oppinion. Love it! Your writting style keeps the reader reading, but without making them at all bored. Great job!
Aryanne chapter 6 . 4/3/2004
Mortified, Kaoru’s hands flew first to her shirt and then clapped over her neck. “I, um, fell, Aoshi. That’s all.
youkai samurai chapter 16 . 2/29/2004
cool! u can bet i will read the sequal but i really like reading sad endings every so often
Shaeya Sedjet chapter 15 . 2/9/2004
*sniffle* I like stories with realistic endings! They are refreshing. I loved it!
Ai8 chapter 15 . 2/5/2004
So sad... I wanted happy ending... But I understand you...
Ai