Reviews for Between the Devil and the Deep
Eadha Ohn chapter 15 . 11/21/2003
:: One minute :: AH-H-H-H! YOU DIE, YOU NO-TALENT BUM!

:: Next minute :: AH-H-H-H! MY SAVIOR!
flamingic3 chapter 15 . 11/21/2003
*wails* how could u kill of misao?:'( *sigh* ah well... you're the writer... post your sequel soon!
Pia Bartolini chapter 15 . 11/21/2003
*growls and sheath's dagger*

well its ONLY because you promised a sequel. Do us a favor though, post one more author's note on this story when you post the new story. Most of us check our review history for updates, not an author's profile. letting us know on THIS story will be the best way to get word out about when the new story is started, otherwise we might miss when you post it, make sense?

Great story, and I *DO* want a happy ending. Those two have to end up together, one way or another. So there's a lot pending on this sequel *glare glare*
Kenshin1387 chapter 13 . 11/18/2003
I love pirates and Kenshin so finding a Piratical Kenshin fanfic almost gave me a heart attack! LOVE the story so far, great job. I cant wait to read the rest!
Eadha Ohn chapter 13 . 11/17/2003
Wow. Kenshin in age of piracy. I like you and this fic already. :)

Please update soon!
leiko chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
update! update! update!
dazedeyes chapter 13 . 11/11/2003
One of the best pirate fics on earth! Your story is very detailed and I love it! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
RK-128 chapter 13 . 11/10/2003
Great chappie Gemini-san! Really lovely. I'm worried about Kaoru. That dream was really nasty. Creepy ...and really depressing how she couldn't do anything about it. I hope she wakes up soon and Kenshin helps her. I loved the fighting sceneage, too. I was really excited when Kaoru shot Shishio. I kinda hope he dies...eh, anyway, Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter. Til next time, ja matte! ~R&K
MysticShadowWanderer chapter 13 . 11/10/2003
Whee! Very nice! Well done, I love it. Anyhow, I really don't have time to say more now, but I wanted to let you know that you're doing a great job.
a-fearsome-thing chapter 13 . 11/6/2003
I love the story, still! The chapter was sad though. Why is everyone making sad chapters right now! Maybe it's the rain, but it may not be raining there! God now I'm talking to myself! I need to get some more sleep...
ChiisaiKo chapter 13 . 11/5/2003
Short chapter, but thanks for the quick update. You are doing wonderfully and the story is only getting more interesting as we go on. I do have one issue that I would like to address:

While I understand that the Kaoru's rape probably the most likely occurance seeing as how she's a young woman on a ship full of rowdy men, and that the only thing that had kept her safe was the authority carried by her father-but I am a bit uncomfortable with how you handled the scene-my only hope for the future is that is does not become a footnote-an afterthought, or that it will not be treated as a mere romantic/plot device. I dont think I need to state that it may be a sensitive subject and I hope that you treat it delicately...that's all.

WHEW! sorry about that-I just needed to add that-what I really like about this chapter is the interaction between Megumi and Hiko. We get a little bit of everyone's background, and the Kamikaze is just like a big, floating dojo! Kaoru continues to take in drifters and orphans in the world-but this imagery works so much better because she's first of all, a pirate-an outlaw, one who exists on the periphery of society and second, they're isolated from the world...its like she takes in everyone who is unhappy or rejected by the world. Its really wonderful to think about. I also LIKE that Megumi objects to the rescue of Misao. I like that they had that discussion- its like someone HAD to say it-and it had to be addressed. I cant wait for the next chapter. Great job. I love your story.
Icegal1 chapter 13 . 11/3/2003
heya gem! nice work! i await eagerly for the next round! ;P
teddy grahms chapter 13 . 11/3/2003
*cracks up* "...And in the mornin' I'm makin waffles!" *waits to see if anybody gets it..*
Fanfiction Wanderer chapter 13 . 11/3/2003
Oh! I love it! more chappies please! heheehehe ;)

-FW