Reviews for A charming family adventure
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 7 . 6/28
Great chapter! Why is James so stubborn? Will James and Regina get in trouble for taking Henry’s memories?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 6 . 6/27
Great chapter! Where did David do to James and Regina to make them so mad? How did David and James’ relationship go south? Will they ever make up? How will David handle Ruby and her advances? I can’t wait for them to me Jefferson! Will Graham still die? Will Regina cheat on James with him? Can’t wait for more! Please update soon!
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 5 . 6/26
This is a great story! How does David survive? This is kind of like season seven when the witches poisoned Henry, and if the curse was broken he would die. But Lucy went to Baron Samdi to use voodoo to remove the poison from Henry’s body before the curse was broken. Is Maleficent stuck in dragon form or just cursed like any other citizen? If she is a dragon, with that golden egg containing the bottle of true love magic inside her, will Emma have to kill her to get it for Mr. Gold? When the curse is finally broken, and Maleficent gets her memory back, will she punish James for taking Regina’s side? I can’t wait to see what happens when the Queen of Darkness come to town. Will Regina, James, and Maleficent all pretend to join them? What will happen when Robin Hood finally shows up? Will Regina tell James about him being her soulmate? Will James fly into a jealous rage and try to kill Robin? Or will James give Robin his blessing to be with Regina, should something happen to him? I can’t wait to read more of this!
It would be a good idea to start a new paragraph every time a different character starts talking. It would make your story easier to read.
swiftie1321 chapter 1 . 6/13
I love James with Regina so much but they're not enough fanfics, thank you please continue I'm so curious to see how it plays out