Reviews for Through the pouring rain
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
sweet.
Child of Insanity chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
So sweet! Kawaiine!
Sabby chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
OMG! You have such a way with... stuff like this. Its so warm (even though they were probibly cold). I think it's amazing that you can bring two of the most... (well Aya's cold and Brad's just... Smirkey-sh) well... them together and make it so heart-warming! I really like your work. It's as breath taking as allways. keep it up.

Sabby_
SimplyKim chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
Aw... that was so cute! I liked it very, very, very much! _ Maybe more CxR in the future, ne? *wink* *wink*

hugs,

KIM _
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
It’s strange to see Brad without using his powers when he can. Maybe too scared to see the possibility of being rejected again or seeing thing won’t go as he wished. He gave a chance to hope instead, something I’m sure he’s not used to. And for the sweet spot, that ending... wow! I agree with Nina and Nightwings. That was an ending line that surprised me a lot. Not because it was fluffy of extremely sweet. If it where any other fluffy and sweet fic then I will surely expect it. But although you were writing about love and two heartbroken lovers and them sounding really depressed and guilty about the way things ended you put that sweet line on Brad’s mind. And it seems to out stand the emotion of the fic but belonging there at the same time. (I’m having a really hard time trying to express this, jaja, I hope I get it out right.)

Great work!
Chys Lattes chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
AAw! That was sweet!
FireKat chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
aww yay for you, i knew you could write a sappy happy ending great job _
Nightwings chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
I like how you ended it... 'He knew what color the heavens were.' 'They were the color of his lover's eyes.'... Aw... I really like that... I'm such a sap *lol* This is really great! I love it lots!
nina chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
GYAH!Sap!But,my god,that ending was so cute!Adore the way you write this pairing*is on C/A craze*

storywise,there were some details you could have ironed out and Crawford is perhaps a wee bit OOC,but it's good reading if you're not too picky about these things.

Keep writing and i'll keep reading!
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
m... cute. _ i like what the other reviewer said about the two control freaks not being able to control each other... and the rain and errant umbrellas too, it seems :;; nice little piece..
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
It’s strange to see that Aya was the one to break that kind of relation. People always give Crawford that part. And you are making him look really heartbroken in this part. This is worked really well. I like it.
Genuine-sun chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
*shocked* WE! BRAD AND AYA! AW...MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! _
FireKat chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
ooh- very good depiction of two control freaks trying to figure out they can't control eachother excelent spin. teehee- can't wait for more _