Reviews for Power and Harmony
joecgarcia1991 chapter 8 . 3h
Great chapter nice upgrade to the power daggers and that is jot cool a parent should love their child no matter what itndoesnt matterbif they are different. And a evil roboranger army awesome will you use some of the future rangers like wild force or samurai? And nice idea with the sanzu river
seekerofjustice chapter 7 . 6/30
Awesome Job bruh, this chapter was simply fantastic, I loved it so much, just excellent, Chef's Kiss. Everything in this chapter especially the moment shared between Tommy and Diamond Tiara was just perfect. Now with all of that said, I can't wait to see what happens in the next Amazing chapter.
joecgarcia1991 chapter 7 . 6/30
Nice very inspirational scenes with tommy and diamond tiara nice job
seekerofjustice chapter 6 . 6/29
Awesome Job bruh, one thing I was not expecting and did not see coming was the whole group (including Alpha and Zordon) doing a group Cuss/Curse/Swear at the end. Regardless, this was an amazing chapter, keep up the great work, and now with all of that said I can't wait to see what happens in the next Fantastic chapter.
joecgarcia1991 chapter 6 . 6/28
Great chapter nice battles awesome scene with fluttershy I think she is like hinata shy and timid on the outside but a fire within to protect those she loves
seekerofjustice chapter 5 . 6/28
Wow, great job bruh, I really enjoyed this fantastic chapter, I don't know what to say or think about you making Goldar a sexist misogynist, but regardless of that this chapter was still amazing, with all of that said, I can't wait to see what happens in the next awesome chapter.
joecgarcia1991 chapter 5 . 6/26
Great chapter great fights too
seekerofjustice chapter 4 . 6/24
Awesome Job bruh, this chapter was so freaking epic, keep the great work, with all of that said I can't wait to see what happens in the next fantastic chapter.
joecgarcia1991 chapter 4 . 6/23
Great chapter it cool that trenderhoof gets the white ranger power and awesome battlelizer for the red ranger
seekerofjustice chapter 3 . 6/23
Awesome Job bruh, this chapter was fantastic, keep up the great work, with that said, I'll read the next chapter later after work today because I'm out of time right now.
joecgarcia1991 chapter 3 . 6/20
Great chapter nice upgrades for the megazord and who will the white tiger zord?
seekerofjustice chapter 2 . 6/16
Okay then, this was definitely a great chapter, amazing job my friend, keep up the fantastic work and as always I can't wait to see what happens in the next awesome chapter.
joecgarcia1991 chapter 2 . 6/15
Great interesting how you made it so tommy can keep the green ranger power thanks to the magic of equestria also it was funny at the how they cant save goldars wings
seekerofjustice chapter 1 . 6/12
Well, I must say this was quite a very unique first chapter, to say the least, great job bruh, and like I always say, I can't wait to see what happens in the next awesome chapter.