Reviews for Naruto: Kinniku Kiss
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 10/4
Good god now you delve into sicko fetishes. _
yurei king chapter 3 . 9/15
I love this concept to be honest, it makes sense in its own way and it's fun to read. I've gone and read everything OrionPax09 has out on his website (and will be watching for more with anticipation but I also understand the need for time so I shan't be one of the naggers who demand results)

Still, eagerly awaiting how this goes, also when you finish this series here's a thought...have you considered how this concept would go if it was used in My Hero Academia? Could be a fun 'next project' concept.
HyperA2019 chapter 4 . 9/3
I vote Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze learn how to master the power of Ultimate muscle.
HyperA2019 chapter 3 . 9/3
I am looking foward to Chapter 4 and Naruto should learn how to use the power of Ultimate muscle.
Blaze1992 chapter 3 . 8/23
. . . So much for ninja's being a master of their minds.
NineTailsoftheSun279 chapter 3 . 8/19
This was cool, I hope to see more, and I take it she's going to turn into some kind of Lamia? Nice.
SuperSaiyanBlack chapter 3 . 8/18
This is gettin' steamier!
I love it!
You guys got any plans for some omakes?
MonoBear007 chapter 3 . 8/18
I JUST KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN! (;)
SPark681 chapter 3 . 8/18
Hmm, let's hope Anko still remains Anko anyways keep up the great work!
Ryruko chapter 3 . 8/18
pretty hot!
Is Anko gonna turn into a Lamia now?
The Dark Dragen chapter 2 . 7/29
Oh this is getting interesting, I can't wait to read more, I hope that you'll be able to update soon as I want to see what you have planned next.
brasheril-holmestalentsmaster chapter 2 . 7/15
I really like the premise of this story.

I also have to admit I have never read a story with these themes before, even less here in the Naruto fandom. That being said, I'm interested.

It seems to have a lot of potential, if not for an outright serious long storytelling, at least for a fun short or medium-length story with hijinks and comedy.

The character's seem to be in-character with canon and actually receiving bits of depth here and there. That is a definite plus.

Your descriptions are very well made. You can almost picture in your mind how it happened.

The dialogues, interactions and thoughts of the character's are also extremely good.

PM me if you know other stories similar to this one. ;)

Rating of the story until the moment. 9/10

I really want to see how it develops.

I hope to read more soon. Over and out
Blaze1992 chapter 2 . 6/27
Was expecting Snu-snu to happen by now.
HereForSmutLemon chapter 2 . 6/27
enjoying the story so far and can't wait to get to the Lemons
HyperA2019 chapter 2 . 6/26
I am looking foward to Chapter 3.