Reviews for Finding a place
CallaRose4ever chapter 9 . 4/8
Awesome I love it so far. I am very much looking forward to more. In most of these stories about Hermione and the Avengers, she never gets to help them with the battle and that always drives me nuts. but your story looks to be shaping up better. : ) hoping for more soon.
General Mac chapter 9 . 12/18/2020
love it thanks staysafe and well and more when you can pretty please
Stille und regen chapter 9 . 10/4/2020
I'm relieved not to be loki / hermione
he's really in a bad place right now
contact with the president was interesting
Stille und regen chapter 7 . 10/4/2020
very well placed, hermione

that fury speech about control really pissed me off
a little arrogant he think he may be the only one to decide this
Stille und regen chapter 6 . 10/4/2020
Very interesting. Like it
kelsiecb chapter 9 . 9/16/2020
I know you haven’t specified who is going to be Hermione’s SO in this story, but I’m holding out hope for Bruce! She would definitely be into the crazy smart, kinda shy scientist vibe and I always love stories where they’re paired and the hulk just adores her too. Hope you’re planning to come back to this story soon! We’re really just getting to the good parts!
Nessa Kane chapter 9 . 8/19/2020
i really like how this story is going. i can't wait until the next update!
Stille und regen chapter 3 . 7/5/2020
Amazing
Stille und regen chapter 2 . 7/4/2020
Lovely
Stille und regen chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
hey, I had a lot of fun with nick and kings, wishing I didn't have another meeting
your writing is very good :)
Erica18 chapter 9 . 7/4/2020
Por favor eu imploro não coloque com cara verde.
Eu destesto ela com Hulk.
alexaguamenti chapter 9 . 6/30/2020
This story is wonderful so far! I can’t wait to see how her being there affects the battle.
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 5 . 6/29/2020
nevermind... Loki... it's probably Loki that she's gonna be shipped with.
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 2 . 6/29/2020
k. I don't know why but I'm thinking that you're going to pair Hermione with Banner... and I'm only halfway through chapter two.
RazieLynn chapter 8 . 6/24/2020
I love the stiry so far! it seems pretty chaotic, but the while Avengers movie was pretty chaotic.

I can't wait for more!