Reviews for The Muggle's Poison
So different from anything else I've read. Looking forward to see what happens next, and can't wait for the evil Dr to be taken down. SOS- Save our Snape.
Julia1905 chapter 12 . 3/15
Wut?
This just took a very interesting development.
I really wanna See Voldemort show up at this institution and be like.
Hey yo I‘m here for him.
Because I really think that would be really scary for all the muggles present.
bookivore chapter 2 . 3/15
Finding it confusing that you took the Harry Potter characters removed the original plot entirely and haven’t established the foundations of the new plot other than Snape and Lupin went to point X and Harry is with Uncle. Is Voldemort around? Harry just went home, was it after he rescued Sirius, or saw Voldemort be resurrected and Cedric die, or after Sirius died, or as I guessed all the old plot was removed and we are supposed to care about these characters because they have names we like?
heyitsmedreamer chapter 11 . 2/28
loving this story so far! please update soon I need to know what happens to poor severus
Oh man but it seems like something he would do. He would sacrifice himself to save others. The right thing to do in his own way. Well, I really look forward to the next chapter. I wouldn't trust the muggles at the castle either. Please update soon, thanks.
Julia1905 chapter 11 . 2/25
Oh manBit Snape will be able to flee anyway. I‘m just happy that the Rest will be able to make ist out.
And its also a bunch of powerful Wizards and witches so thats good and Lucius and narcissa are probably Not the only parents
Oh wow, I read the last three chapters to catch up and it is great. It can't be good for them to do that to Snape. While a part of me was hoping Mcgonagall would win. Well, I am happy you are back and I can't wait to see what happens next. Great.
FireSenshi2 chapter 10 . 2/14
Poor Severus!
Julia1905 chapter 9 . 11/30/2020
Oh my god
This is the best Harry Potter ff I ever read.
I love this it’s so much Drama and plotting and making me hate umbridge even more.
I love how you write this and it’s just all in all amazing.
Reading it I can see how much thought you put into this.
I hope there will be a new chapter soon!
MorbidMayhem chapter 9 . 11/4/2020
Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this story, it's such an interesting idea and your writing is wonderful. I'm really looking forward to the next update and to see how Dumbledore's plan unfolds...
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2020
Oh man, this is great and I am loving it. I do hope the plan moves forward quickly for the magical world. I can also imagine that would happen in Hogsmeade. They would unfortunately drop like flies. But I do like how Snape goes in and destroys things but I see the plan is moving forward. I can't wait to see what control they will have over him.
Well it's another good chapter. I am enjoying this story and happy to see that you are continuing this exciting story. Thanks. I shall be looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2020
Snape!
Andrea Nieto chapter 8 . 10/7/2020
you can't leave it unfinished, please finish it
Andrea Nieto chapter 8 . 10/7/2020
Please finish the story, don't leave it unfinished, it's very good
Jan-AQ chapter 8 . 8/22/2020
Woah! Snape got captured! Not Snape! Ahhh. I must know more. How are the Malfoys? Is Draco okay after taking that band off? Wow. Great story but I am hooked and worried. What happens next? How will the Wizarding World win? I hope they win. thanks for writing and posting!