Reviews for The Way Things Change
bovary chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Ohh, you should have continued it!
Vera Steine chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
Great story! It's so sad what's going on between Bosco and Faith, but it's very good. Keep up the great work!
Rosh chapter 3 . 9/8/2003
come on, u have been ages, put up the next chapter, i really want to know what happens! hurry... hurry!chip, chop!
faith-in-Faith chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
OK so I admit I should have read this earlier but one of the things I'm not good at handling is emotinal hurtness, always makes me cry and the people I live with already thinks I'm insane! and when I read that about the sparkle in Bosco's eyes were gone I started to cry and almost stopped reading BUT I'm glad I didn't! because now I'm scared too! ;) PLEASE don't let that bitch Cruz hurt him and PLEASE give me more soon!
dogdazed chapter 3 . 7/26/2003
Just to let you know i am NOT a shipper, but you write so extremely well that i am caught up in this story for the sher pleasure of your description and use of scene cuts and pick-ups. I truely enjoy the way you use point of views then tie it in with the storyline. Very nice job. I hope to read more SOON!
BoscoistheBest chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
OMG! You have to continue soon! This is soo good! Ur a great writter! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Me chapter 3 . 7/23/2003
Finally! You updated! And it was great...AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter! Hurry PLEASE!
Beboppin' Betty chapter 3 . 7/23/2003
It's awesome. Very well written, emotional. You've nailed the characters, which is one of the reasons I'm loving this. I always wanted to see Faith and Bosco get together, no matter the circumstances, and since that's not gonna happen on screen, at least I get it here.
dtbat chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
This story is great!. The writing is excellent. I can't wait to see the story of what happened. Update soon!
boscotohottohandle chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
This story u think is pretty needs evolved more in more chapters.
tkdlcb chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
hey; good chapter! at least SOMEONE'S been updating; what's with the virtual inactivity on this site for the past couple of days? but u keep going; if this is the prologue the next cahpters of the REAL story should be longer, right? :)
TWFAN chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next.
Norla chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
These chapters were incredible! I enjoyed them very much, I love it when we get to find out what both characters are thinking/feeling. I am really looking foreward to finding out what comes next!
meeko chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
This was exceptional. I've read it about four times already! You're writing style is excellent, I can't think of anything that needs improving. Can't wait for more.
BethanyChristine chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Oh yes definetly update! Your amazing! I didn't see anything that could have been done any better Ah man now I can't get that image of Bosco turning over in his sleep with the half awake smile I can just picture it. Good Lord I love Bosco and Faith