Reviews for Separated
lmao this fanfic was written the year before I was born. I seriously doubt you will pick this up again and continue, although I wish you would.
no no no no no no no no no no no no! why did you stop there! wtf, I love this story sooo sooo much, you manage to tell a sad story, while making it detailed and suspenseful, yet adding in some humor so it's not boring. lmao I loved the part where it said, "I will take the ring to Mordor...although I do not know the way". you are a seriously talented writer and I love your work! defiantly following you, putting you in favorite authors, and making this one of my favorite stories!
Aria chapter 5 . 1/7
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS STORY!
Alex chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
Omfg please write more of this I was literally crying sfm!
Ponyboi chapter 22 . 6/18/2016
Great story! But I hate cliff hangers lol
Sammy girl chapter 22 . 1/13/2014
Nooooooo! I swear to god. This was soooo good. Ugh!
Sammy girl chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Ok first I want to say that Ms. Vide reminds me of an onion. And second this chapter made me cry. Foster homes are cruel places. I would know.
lovelygold chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
awwww luv this story! i think you should add more johnny n pony time in here! like a fluffy chapter with em talkin. pluuuuuus can i have ur tennis coach? mine aint hot cus ya know he is kinda old (i tried to say that as nicely as possible į—į ) plz update soon and dun stay gold! wait...
tardissoul chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
The LOTR quote was perfect!
UnlimitedPriceless chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
You have to I mean have to update this you just can't leave this sory. It's just to good to leave it.
HakuHunterNatural chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
Update! It's been almost 8 years!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
YOU UPDATED! I FRAKING LOVE U! THOUGHT U GAVE UP:D SO DID THE OTHER AUTHORS:d
Natalie chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Should've called him a nerdy-monkey butt with the personality of a drunk narwal
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
My breath was coming in short, ragged gasps and the extra burst of energy adrenaline caused was being used up fast. I forced my aching limbs to keep moving, but I knew I'd never get home in time

Wait so let me get this straight, ponyboy can run ten Miles but he can't run away from a couple of socs who are a heck of a lot slower than him? Thats logical...
Lilycius chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
On a average track feel 4 laps is a mile, if ponyboy ran 40 laps during his meet,your claiming that his coach made him run 10 miles during a practice... Do you even do your research?

And sorry if that came out a bit harsh but, that just really annoyed me.