Reviews for Late Night
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is easily one of my top 3 favorite stories on this site, and I think its a shame that you've stopped writing and you haven't written any more then what is posted. This was a beautiful story, don't ever forget that.
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was really cute :)
Stars4mel chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I still can't get over how amazing this story is!
AnimeGirl329 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
aww, cute.
Ann chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Aww... well wasn't that such a humourous (well for me) yet sweet story. Great work!
Sol Falling chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
You are an amazing author. This really was quite good. I must admit, though, that I'm somewhat abashed at reviewing here, because although I'm 15, I still want to pretend like I'm innocent and don't know a thing about "expressing love".
The thing I liked most was how disgustingly cute you portrayed Takeru and Hikari, at least towards each other. This was almost mindless sap, but it had some humor thrown in too, which made it much better than either of the two genres by itself.
Anyway, I'm adding you to my favorite authors list, because even though your writing is so starkly realistic, it somehow manages to convey a sense of contentment as well.
I know it's you chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
You know, this is a very good storey... too good in fact. after analyzing the content and the writing style of this storey I've come to one conclusion of which I'm 100% positive. You are really... Caspian! You're just writing under a different name for some reason. Know there's one thing I've been dying to know... why start writing new stories when you never finished "I Guess This Is Growing Up"? Why the hell won't you finish it Caspian? Get back to work!
miaow227 chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Hey this is really good please carry on with it and hurry up with the next chapter!
Seinaru Kibou no Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
You're going to get heartily sick of me, and I really feel bad about always saying the same thing about your stories . . . .

It's a brilliant story, superbly and sensitively written, but the characters just don't feel like themselves to me. I don't know if that's because I've only been watching the Japanese version lately or because I've got my own little set-in-stone ideas of how Takeru and Hikari should be, but they just feel wrong to me. Otherwise, you're an amazing writer, and one of the best on .

BTW, was this the one you said was inspired by one of my 'fics? Dancing? The evil teacher, right? He's actually based on one of my lecturers, who really did ask a guy in my class if he was interested in a writing course because it involved reading less books and meant he'd have more time for his sport. .;
Matsuda-chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
I love this story, if not for the part about Kari making Takeru's shoulder hurt. Anyways, the stories I like best are these, which are real world/no Digimon/real life stuff. And because of the mention of Takeru's shampoo, I now have a bottle of jasmine shampoo sitting next to a bar of white soap. I love the scent of Takeru...
holleywoodgirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
i luv this story!
Takako chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Trig exams *sudders* horrible... lol I LOVE these kinda story! like how you can actually imagine the whole thing? lol Make a sequel or sth. Keep up the good writing!
Cracker chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Great, great, great! I can't get enough. Irony? My calculus final is 7 hours away. ::sigh:: Insane? In the fuckin' membrane.

Anyways, you always have wonderful stories to read, so no regrets about not studying and reading instead.

Aduial Evenstar chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Aww... Great story! Is there going to be more chapters, or is this it? Again, great story! You don't see many stories like this one on here anymore. Keep up the great work!
Havoc chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
wow you certainly have great writing skillz

ive read some of your other work and it is epic

you are an awesome writer keep up the great work