Reviews for Road to Tranquility
IamIrfan09 chapter 47 . 5/16
The child of the eldest gods , Shall live against all odds...
* He ain't a half-blood anymore.
NotLordChaos chapter 16 . 5/16
THIS WAS THE SAME FUCKING CHAPTER I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE PERSEUS OR MONAXIA BEING TREATED LIKE THIS. WHAT HE DID, WAS THE MOST CORRECT THING EVER DONE TO HER. SHE AND HER "oh wow we are the most important people on this planet, and the rest must bow down" HUNTERS THINK THAT THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AND NOT FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

WELL HAHA THEY NEED TO GET A FUCKING LIFE
IamIrfan09 chapter 33 . 5/14
I expected it. The Hell and controlling monsters stuff were enough for me to know.
IamIrfan09 chapter 22 . 5/12
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
A message for Thalia..
NightfallTheEleventh chapter 28 . 4/1
You said monaxia and percy not monaxia and apollo
A great writing
The Tetract chapter 50 . 2/22
Well, I don't like to flame, so all i'll say is that the romance was not a romancethe plot got worse as the story progressed. I'd give you actual reasons, but I don't think i'd be able to word it withoug coming off as a dickhead.
(and also i doubt you're very concerned about a year old story's reviews)
The Tetract chapter 45 . 2/21
Again, it says the demon king attacked tartarus, but tartarus could see it as percy attacking himthus attack all the olympians anyways.

But tartarus already DIRECTLY attacked before being attacked. Killed bob, then tanya, then stabbed percy through the gut.

Am i missing something?
The Tetract chapter 44 . 2/21
What happened to the law that needed them to attack tartarus first?
blackcharizard762 chapter 33 . 2/17
You forgot about Asclepius he was the son of Apollo who revived the dead when Artemis asked him to he was then killed and made a god
The Tetract chapter 21 . 2/15
I wonderTechnically, percy has two aspects now, so with the whole yellow eyed rage-mode thing, as well as the intrusive thoughts.. what if the demon king is simply an aspect of percy?

I'm excited.
The Tetract chapter 18 . 2/15
I feel like i've read more flashbacks than actual plot progression at this point in the story.

Enjoying the story quite a bit, but man, the flashbacks are wearing me out.
drainfafnir66 chapter 3 . 1/18
Supernatural
Iranoutofnames chapter 50 . 1/14
Well, i'm havin mixed feelings about this. On one part: the story is compelling, most of the characters are likeable(except a few, but i'll get to that later), the way you handled Percy's views on the campers is perfect but it leads to one of the negative points, and i personally liked the twists you pulled. However, i cant ovelook some of the shortcomings: It feel like Percy will bend over backwards when it comes to Artemis, fatal flaw or not, that's abusive and it feels like she can get away with it with just an apology and he treats her better than he treats the campers, who he treats nominally in the same manner of "forgive but not forget", but in practice he lets her get away with abusing him and allowing others to torture him out of her free will, when the others wouldn't have acted the way they did without the vapour, even if they held some resentment/doubt/etc; The hunters, like i said before on discord, even if they suffered losses they shouldn't just get away with torturing an innocent (Twice), something you could do is have Percy's memories of them shoved into their heads so they can see how unnecessarily cruel they were; If he really wants people not to think he is a pushover then he shouldn't let such transgressions against him go.
Radiant Arabian Nights chapter 50 . 12/16/2021