Reviews for A Political Marriage
Happy late new year to everyone who’s reading this!

Im still waiting for an update because this fanfic is just so much fun to read! I hope I’ll get to see a new champ soon 3
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2021
Why won't you update!? Please I hope you have not forgotten about this?
Volli-sin chapter 11 . 12/1/2021
The amount of times I reread this is really concerning it’s just that much of a fun read i just for now that there’ll be new chapters in the near future and I’m sure as hell I’m going to wait for it
Mark Andrew chapter 11 . 7/25/2021
Please please please come back! Hope you're doing okay!
Will there be fluff soon?
Where did you go?
Been like 8 months now and no update :(
starry1O1 chapter 6 . 3/16/2021
what if you called it the blizzard? since the country's magic is mostly tied to ice and it is a very large ship and blizzards are also very large. i don't know the name probably sounds stupid but it's the first thing that came to mind.
starry1O1 chapter 4 . 3/16/2021
the dress was awesome and the vows, my heart felt like it was flying. though i am a hopeless romantic so what can i say? seriously though, this is currently my favorite fanfiction and i love it so much!
starry1O1 chapter 3 . 3/16/2021
this story is absolutely awesome! i am so thankful that this story exists.
starry1O1 chapter 4 . 3/16/2021
wedding was absolutely amazing!
Game raider chapter 11 . 1/14/2021
Hey Monkey D. Conan,
a while ago you posted a comment for a one piece story called coby's choice by swordofthegods, in it you mentioned how you were glad he used your desgins for coby's new transformation's in chapter 103.

I was wondering if you have any fanart of these desgins cause i am having some trouble picturing them in my head, and if you you do is there anyway i could see them?
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 11 . 1/8/2021
Wow what a fight! Awesome chapter. :)
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 10 . 1/7/2021
Wouldn't let me review the last chapter, so I'll just say here that I love fluffy chapters and that it was a brilliant one of them.

That fight between the two titan dragons was epic and then the storm too. You're spoiling us. Really interested in that call the dragons heard.

What a gut punch to Elsa at the end there though.
Mark Andrew chapter 11 . 12/28/2020
Please come back! Hope you are doing okay!
Anonymoose chapter 11 . 12/1/2020
Jazzed about this Fic. Love a good hiccelsa story and this one is really well written. Can’t wait for more. Cheers,
Mark Andrew chapter 11 . 11/18/2020
Hope you're okay! Feels like forever ago you updated.. okay maybe 6 weeks. But still!
Cannot wait for Chapter 12. Whenever you are able to return..
RonaldM40196867 chapter 11 . 11/4/2020