Reviews for Michigan Beauty
Albert gonna give piece of his mind to Lynn sr if he ever heard this
STR2D3PO chapter 8 . 6/30
Disgusting
The Mighty Gamersaurs chapter 8 . 6/30
Well, that took a turn.
He23t chapter 8 . 6/30
Now I'm starting to hate Lynn Sr. More

Guess Rita now has the satisfaction she needs.

I hope Lincoln and Carol find a way to be together.
Pixel's Fanbooks chapter 8 . 6/30
Oh, and just because Lincoln is dating Carol. Lynn Sr thinks that even while cheating, he has the right to lust from her. He won't do it since he loves Carol plus, She's 17 while he's 45 and she's underage so he'll be screw and man i can't wait to see what happens next
Jeff chapter 7 . 6/28
Well damn, with Lynn Sr. being a legit creep with still wanting Carol, Lincoln's life is at risk, essentially.
I guessed something would've happened to Lincoln! Now let's just hope this story doesn't end with his death.
Carol's perspective is covered in the first half of the chapter with her and Lincoln going to a carnival while the later half of the chapter covers Lynn Sr.'s perspective. It's revealed that Lynn Sr. still lusts after Carol despite having an affair with Kara and the chapter ends with him finding out about Lincoln & Carol, suggesting things are going to get even worse in the following chapters.
STR2D3PO chapter 7 . 6/28
Lynn is really starting to get on my nerves
nuuo chapter 7 . 6/28
Jeez we knew Lynn was bad for not feeling guilty over his cheating, how even Rita knew that Lynn was worse than her for being as shallow to care about looks, but hate to see if Lynn is going to get worse if he's envious of his son and will try to pursue Carol now. Who gets surprised when cougars have spots? All this because Rita doesn't wear spanx or corsets with her lingerie.
He23t chapter 7 . 6/28
This is not good for Carol and Lincoln. Hope for their safety in the future.
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 7 . 6/27
Someone is gonna get beat up.
Lynn: My ideal girlfriend is dating my son.
Zuko: That’s rough buddy.
FumaFam101 chapter 7 . 6/27
Just getting caught up. As soon as I saw "cucked" I just LMAO. This some good shit, Flagg.
364wii chapter 7 . 6/27
Cucked, get use to that feeling papa L