Reviews for False Front
Macy chapter 1 . 4/23
Don't mind me just taking a marathon of your stories.. they are great:)
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 3/23
I can’t with this one! You bring so much introspection to certain scenes. Your focus being on the choice Neal has to make (had already made and had to accept) is on point. The scene when he’s thinking about the anklet and comparing it to a prison and/or a safe harbor (belonging) was so~ good and it got me thinking about The Little Prince and the Rose from it. The last bit, where Peter sees it activate, was the cap of it all. And Moz is amazing like always (he is such a bro and such a good guy), and I love how he accepted Neal’s choice even if he couldn’t bear to see it.

I just really love bonds between people, especially when it’s unwittingly and genuine (like between PeterNeal (and El) and why I also really love Leverage).
Amaniel chapter 1 . 6/27/2020
Thanks for the story :)
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
Very nice. The Neal and Mozzie friendship is very special. Moz encourages Neal to think, even as he shares his own perspective. And he may be disappointed that his friend has such faith in the suit but I truly believe he’s not judging and he will always be supportive for Neal. I am less sure of Peter and his ability to see gray but the way you write him gives me hope and comfort. Thanks for the story.
AltanKatt chapter 1 . 6/15/2020
What a great little story!
Happy reader70 chapter 1 . 6/15/2020
Neal, Mozzie, Peter ... just great and lovely!
Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
All your stories are amazing! Your writing style is beautiful, and you capture the characters perfectly. I love how, even this early on in the series, Neal is already forming a strong bond with Peter. I loved Neal and Mozzie's discussion about whether it's worth it, and Neal's final choice. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2020