Reviews for Hero of the Story
froggirl007 chapter 57 . 5/17
Great story.
Drsquirrel chapter 57 . 4/22
This was frankly enthralling! I can’t say I binged it, because that would mean I hadn’t slept in a week or so, but it’s definitely held center stage in my free time recently. I loved it! Thank you for writing this.
Fmvcl chapter 57 . 4/11
Thank you for your story ! It was really nice to read and I love your Pettigrew family
paulieandgilbert chapter 18 . 3/8
I'm having trouble understanding this plot. Hermione has a chance to fix every wrong, and instead of making the most of it she spends her entire life focusing in studying things she's already learned in her alternate life? She's not even really living, let alone correcting anything! Just avoiding everything around her with her nose in a book and dragging everyone else with her? Does this make sense to anybody else?
Every chapter seems centered on her studying. That's it, not much else. It's getting pretty redundant here. I sure hope that changes soon.
clairecalmels chapter 44 . 9/4/2023
Hi! First I want to say that English is not my native language, but I hope that my comment can be read and understood in a good way. First of all, I want to say that I really like the way you write and the way you develop the characters and the story is fascinating. I am very invested in this story, but I need to tell you that I find this chapter anything but sweet, I found it cruel.
Second, Hermione will always be Lily Evans' post-crush.
I found it really distasteful for James to do that show, in a real situation that would make the boyfriends really uncomfortable, especially the husband, Severus had a reasonable reaction, but Lily is understood as flattered, that situation happening with your boyfriend's best friend is just wrong. That makes a lot of sense with Hermione still not being able to say I love you to James, James may be "in love" with her, but if you look at the whole relationship between them throughout the story, there's nothing that really makes a connection between them. them, it's a relationship without depth, without a real foundation and hermione doesn't really love him either, she likes him a lot, but she doubts, for harry, for his existence. Because Hermione Granger knew that Harry was born from a great love story, from fairy tales, from a James who deeply loved a Lily, and Hermione Pettigrew knows it too (and in fact on the wedding day in this chapter, that fact was present, was named and shouted to everyone in the room, and then sang the song that Hermione taught James, to make Evans fall in love). It was quite a painful chapter to read really.
Rtaras2020 chapter 57 . 8/3/2023
Brilliantly done. Very well written and thought out. Beautifully done story
limstephanie01 chapter 12 . 7/14/2023
this irritates me. why does do you make her act like what Sirius did didn't put her almost to death. she should be making berating them hard and making them see the consequences of their action! damn irritating.
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 57 . 7/13/2023
I loved this story! It was really well written. I’ll be reading more of your work now for sure.
Guest chapter 57 . 6/21/2023
Just read the entire fic I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE Amazing writing and plot and storyline and characters and everything
TheBansheeofGallifrey chapter 57 . 6/22/2023
I burst in to tears at the very end. This was one hell of a story! Loved every minute of it. Thanks for writing : )
RofanAmante chapter 57 . 6/17/2023
Fue una historia absolutamente hermosa. Muchísimas gracias por compartirla con todos nosotros. Me concentré tanto en ella, que no pude evitar llorar en los últimos capítulos.
Fue absolutamente perfecta, ama la caracterización de todos los personajes y ver ese nuevo lado de Sev, Peter y Regulus. No podía haber pedido nada mejor.
Te deseo muchas bendiciones y estaré atenta a mas historias.
cherrystorm0420 chapter 57 . 4/17/2023
I read this story a million times! It is my absolute FAVORITE story!
Guest chapter 57 . 4/1/2023
I was really hopeful when this was recommended as a good peter story. I hope you rework it sometime. This has a lot of potential but it seems you have 4 characterizations and very little to differentiate between various characters, for example you write lily and hermione exactly the same. Often characters were told something "for the first time" they had been told in previous chapters. Your pronouns also sometimes switched mid-sentence. I'm sorry, that's a lot of constructive criticism. I'd be interested to read more of a backstory on Anya. There's some good oc omake potential there if you flesh that out.
SandraOfGreenGables chapter 57 . 3/18/2023
I reread this whenever I need a good cry. I can’t tell you how much I love the work you put into this. This Hermione is nothing short of amazing and even through her faults I just want her to be as happy as she can. James Potter is nothing short of perfect- even as arrogant as he is. I love this and am so glad I’m able to read it again and again.
Lily Jem chapter 32 . 3/8/2023
this is definitely NOT the fiest time I read this story but I never noticed the car before. Is it a reference to Supernatural ?
1,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »