Reviews for The Road Goes Ever On
Artemis1964 chapter 48 . 4/16
Just found and read your story. Enjoying it immensely. Looking forward to the next installment .
soullesscalligraphy chapter 48 . 10/9/2023
Hope you update soon!
Anonymous chapter 48 . 8/25/2023
So good! The ache and the want is just excellent! Ronnie is probably one of my favorite OC’s. She’s coming into her own so well too!
Sdann2113 chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
I read this all the way through awhile back and had an oh shit moment thinking/hoping I hadn't finished it and that I missed an update when I was looking for something to read...so I started from the beginning. Good news, it's still as amazing as I remember, you write these characters so believably and makes me love these boys so much more. Ronnie is interesting and complex and she feels real and authentic. Bad news, I had finished it before and didn't miss an update. So I'll just keep waiting patiently for more. I understand life gets in the way and there's no rush, this story is 100% worth the wait. Thank you!
B chapter 48 . 6/29/2023
I hope everything’s okay! Please don’t give up on this story!
star-bink chapter 48 . 6/6/2023
I am obsessed with this story and I can’t wait to read more! Your writing is amazing and Dean and Ronnie make me blush and giggle at my phone while also internally screaming at them to finally admit that they love each other!
Irene chapter 48 . 4/23/2023
Heyy we miss you and your fantabulous updates! I hope you’re all good!
Charlie chapter 48 . 3/28/2023
Hope everything’s okay! We miss you and Ronnie!
Steph chapter 48 . 3/20/2023
Please, please keep posting I am eagerly awaiting more chapters!
Wishfulhamadryad chapter 48 . 1/22/2023
Ugh! I just finished bingeing this entire fic & I’m DYING here! It’s like pulling teeth with these two! No rush, life is hectic but it’s absolutely torture waiting for these two to pull their heads out of their asses! Poor Sam having to live with them because it seems so plainly obvious to everyone around them you could cut the tension with a knife!
Angeleyes31102 chapter 48 . 1/5/2023
yay thanks for continuing to write this story! my heart aches for Ronnie and then Dean even though the big fat doodie head made this situation for himself(hmpf!). can't wait to see where things go from here!
emily2696 chapter 48 . 1/3/2023
Oh my good this is INFURIATING. I had to take multiple breaks because my stomach was in knots from the cringe and the ANGST. Gah.

I know the build up will make it so so so worth it, but I literally think about Ronnie and Dean constantly, it’s a bit sad LOL. JUST DO THE THING ALREADY.

I’m in college myself and I find myself able to escape for awhile from the craziness when I read this story. I truly hope it never ends. Can’t wait till the next. I feel like we’re friends at this point hahah.

There truly is no other slow burns out there like this one. Thanks for all you do!
Princess of the Fae chapter 48 . 1/2/2023
I want to shake them and say " Just tell the truth you stubborn idjits!
Mia Bella7 chapter 48 . 1/2/2023
Omg Lacey. I have been on the edge waiting for an update, and now i’m even more on edge waiting for these two to finally confess their feelings!
Keep up the great work!
Irene chapter 48 . 1/2/2023
YOU’RE BACK! I loved these last couple chapters they are so good and your writing…magnificent. Cant wait to read more!