Reviews for Retrospect
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
very nice
AmnesiaSparkles chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Wow. This is beautiful. I agree, the last line IS a killer.

So, yeah, I loved this.
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
This is beautiful. I have had an obsession with The Last Unicorn for as long as I can remember. I love your fic.
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
This is a great little introspective piece. I think you captured the Unicorn's POV very well and the last line is a killer.
Spewilicious chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
This is good! I like it!
inuki chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Beautiful. While reading it I felt a pang of sorrow in my heart, but nothing like the pain the unicorn must have felt. Alone amongst the other unicorns, the *only* one who ever loved.

Truly Beautiful.

Greetings from austria, inuki
Calcifer chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
oh! that was such a beautiful story! the description of time passing was amazingly vivid! i was almost brought to tears just thinking of the idea of all of them long dead but her... you are a truly remarkable writer!

- Calcifer
Silcatra chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
H' did have a good effect...I could understand that this was no mortal, and no human...but it's a bit too corporeal, whereas the unicorn's thought processes are more ethereal. To the Immortal, that which is mortal is no more than a sigh on the wind...sometimes it may be heard, but why cry that the wind must end? All winds must go, even if that wind did blow something fortunate to the one who feels it. The unicorn might well miss Lir, but she wouldn't do on and on about him, I don't think, and the Immortals don't normally consider thier Immortality as anything other than normal, and feel pity for those mortal things which must End.
Funky Funky Usopp chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
That was so well worded! I loved it! it was well done and it had such a deep feel to it, and I really liked it. No one really knew how morbid that movie was ne? but that was great. It does put somethings into a difrent light.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
that was stunning...

very bitter sweet in memory...and amazingly easy to relate to...

it gives you a sense of hope, that some how everyone is remembered...even if it's not by a unicorn...

poignant and touching...

i think i have to go read some more of your stuff now
J. Valentine0 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
That is so ~* beautiful *~ I wanted to cry. It is well put together and I love it.
Rosebud chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
On a sidenote, I just read your biography, and it's scary how much we have in common, interest wise, from Gatsby to Mythology to Les Miserables and anime(bebop being my favorite).

But this story is beautiful and full of that same beautiful regret that was starting to consume the unicorn at the end of the movie. You captured her essence quite well here, and I thank and applaude you for that. I'd like to chat with you more about common interests and writing and other stuff of that nature. So, if you can, e-mail me sometime. Thanks, keep writing, and Happy Birthday!
JulietDeWinter chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Very beautifully done. It captured the unicorn perfectly. Excellent job
horsegal-98 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I really liked this story. it was pretty sad though-the last unicorn can be realy sad in perts!