Reviews for Sea of Wisdom
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2023
Ist bis jetzt sehr interessant. Würde mich freuen wenn sie diese Fanfiction weiterschreiben.
MongoStomp910 chapter 1 . 9/5/2021
Well, having been a 14 year old boy at one point, I can tell you for a fact that no girls father would be like “ah yeah you can bunk with my daughter” lol they’re more likely to ask what time you’re leaving.
goyalaayush890 chapter 9 . 4/8/2021
Uodate
Balthazzar chapter 6 . 1/10/2021
You don’t just say that though?
mizzalldatsakura chapter 9 . 10/9/2020
Hi love the fic very interesting love the fact that you are doing it in 4th year GOF anyway so I have a question... what about Hades and Persephone I mean were they also on Mount Olympus or what? just wanted to know but anyway keep writing
Balthazzar chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
When you're riding an elevator, and a random button appearsPlease rate your experience with using this elevator!” Percy: 1, star! Elevator: please leave a comment! PercyInhalescreaming at the top of his lungs) NO!
(I laughed greatly at this part of the story!)
chimera629 chapter 2 . 10/4/2020
Wonder who sent the letter and knowledge.
Wonder what grade the knowledge he was given is at
LuisAU chapter 9 . 10/4/2020
No worries, I love the fact that you haven’t abandoned this story, and just update whenever you can!
chimera629 chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
How did Percy become a good powerful enough to do that without anyone noticing?
Who all voted for the camp's destruction and ewhat going to happen to his dad and hestia
BigBoii225 chapter 9 . 10/4/2020
I still can’t wait for the next one
tipsyseen chapter 8 . 9/27/2020
have to say, this us looking pretty good, the beginning was a bit on the nose, but hey its good, im sure your gonna introduce the remaining gods later and all that, anyway im sure you have it all planned out, happy writting
BigBoii225 chapter 8 . 9/27/2020
Can’t wait for the next one
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2020
Serious loving this story right now. Hope the updates remain fairly consistent. Keep up the good work. By the way, I liked the interaction with angelia. It saves the relationship between Hermione and Percy from progressing too fast and making it seemed unnatural and forced.
scubatrav chapter 8 . 7/23/2020
I really am enjoying your story and it is quite cool that you have shown Snape grudgingly giving points out. It at least shows that he is a real teacher at the end of the day by still rewarding good work no matter the house.

As to the matter of Hermione and Percy, I dont see why the other anonymous reader would talk about it being wrong when in this story they are obviously around the same age.

Aside from that, I love the dynamic you have set up between them and it flows nicely! Congrats man, you have a great story here!
jiubantai-taicho chapter 3 . 7/22/2020
Ok you asked for criticism so I guess you could actually put a little work into it and try reading the oficial wand wood lore and actually make a wand that fits Percy And not invent something that for all intents and purposes doesn’t exist like “Boreal” Wood it’s just nota thing and even if it was you wouldn’t find it in Olivanders he makes his wands with a selection of wand woods and the three cores he found after years of research (You could theoretically have a different core in your wand since it’s said that some wizards used to ask for certain cores and different wand makers still use different cores to this day. Wand woods however are actually a very specific and big selection but not every wood can make a wand