Reviews for My Next Life as An Anti-Heroine!
Anon for now chapter 13 . 8/5
Helloooo, I just finished binge reading from Chapter 1-13, and I must say, your work is really good! I love the dynamic of a vindictive Katarina, even though I still love the classic Bakarina. I also love that, despite the spin, you’re still able to keep her true to her character. The story progresses really well too. I’m not very good at relaying how happy this story has made me, but I hope that you know that I mean it when I say that I truly am fortunate to come across this story, and that I’m excited to see what comes next.
Ga3-Bolg chapter 10 . 8/2
I absolutely love this story. The fight between Katarina and Jeord in chapter 10 actually made me cry it was so well written. This is one of the few stories on this site with a compelling and emotionally engaging protagonist. One of the rare stories that I am eagerly looking forward to new updates from.
unimportant fandom trash chapter 13 . 7/27
I absolutely love this story. You for sure converted me into a Keith/Katarina shipper. I can’t wait to read the chapter where there misunderstanding come to light. Can’t wait to read the next chapter!
StarsWhoConquer chapter 13 . 7/20
Okay I just stumbled onto this and this is amazing. I love the thought of OG Katarina unwitting assembling her harem like this. Now I can't decide who I like more, Keith or Geordo... This is brilliant and dark and quietly seductive. I am HERE FOR THIS. This is my favourite my next life as a villainess fanfic by far. Because, you know, it actually has some villainy in it, in the best way!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 5 . 6/29
Your Jeord is deliciously selfish! It's a lot of fun reading his reactions to your Katarina. I would like to see how his newfound jealousy plays out (I presume he won't believe her off the bat that there isn't anyone else, since there was a sudden 180 degree change in her feelings). Also looking forward to how Katarina's relationship with her playboy brother will develop now that she's willing to cede her position as heir to him. I liked how you brought up how her understanding of her parents' marriage motivated her to pursue Jeord and eschew her father/Keith. I know Katarina isn't currently into the idea... but I'm low-key hoping that Jeord and Katarina eventually end up happily together!
tomfe59 chapter 5 . 6/29
the story is great, I can't wait to see what happens to katarina
Shinnypichu88 chapter 5 . 6/27
Realizes the Ao3 version is like, 5 chapters ahead and cries.
Angelicsailor chapter 1 . 6/23
I think this is a great idea but if you're gonna have sex in here you need to change the rating to Mature or Explicit
Angelicsailor chapter 1 . 6/23
hilarious
Yira chapter 5 . 6/22
Interesting.. will geordo fall for Katarina.. forsaking Maria like he forsook Katarina previously.
Thunderstrike16 chapter 4 . 6/17
I found the anime recently and I thought it was good and funny. This is an interesting take, and I can only hope Katarina will get out of this entire mess... relatively unscathed.

Keep up the good work.
reeroy chapter 1 . 6/15
finally got a chance to read it and wow, I had no idea OG Kat stories were a thing. Thank you for introducing me to it! Also! What a way to come back alive omfg. I'm with you about OG Kat being vilified. I blame it on misogyny since Prince J seems like he had just as rotten as personality as she did.

Looking forward to this!